Rangers statement on the stripping of titles

Hahaha. Actually I was stripping...the excitement never ends :D

That would have made your man's day, anyway.

You wonder why celtc...ah, sorry, the SPL don't wait until we are trying to enter a league either run by them or which includes them. If they have anything on us, it would make an excellent bargaining chip.

The only relatively sane reasoning (remember who we're talking about here) would be integrity, which we can rule out, and yer actual hatred. I know which seems more likely!

Green interview on Clyde earlier:

http://www.clyde1.com/charles-green-interview/

That was a no messing interview. Excellent stuff but it looks like we're not going back to the SPL any time soon. The SFL must be loving this. The prospect of a divided league structure where their stock rises against an SPL that is looking increasingly irrelevant.

Green interview on Clyde earlier:

http://www.clyde1.com/charles-green-interview/

Cracking interview from Charles again. Finally we seem to have found someone who will stand up for Rangers and speak out. He is asking the questions publicly now. That we have all been asking for months. Time for the SPL/SFA to start answering.

I liked his "I don't play games" quote and that "he wanted to play games IN the SPL not WITH the SPL".

Good on him I say