Ex-referee Jeff Winter's home raided by police over 'anti-Catholic blogs'

Given he was a member of Hitler Youth is it not beyond doubt that he was a Nazi ? Or could he lay claim to being forced into it ? I thought Hitler Youth were allowed to join at will rather than force.

All the other accusations allegedly from Winter are actually facts. It is well documented that the Vatican have covered up child abuse and altar boy abuse for DECADES. I thought the current Pope was one of the main proponents of the cover-ups, was he not ?

If the quoted remarks above are the only ones in his articles then there really is nothing in there to incriminate him. They are FACTS. Facts are not, or at least should not, be punishable.

And for Celtic to get involved shows just how much of a PR machine they have, looking over websites of Rangers sympathisers. And listening to their fan groups who undoubtedly would have highlighted to the club.

But I say it again.... Celtic scream that they are "all-inclusive" - so in the interests of "inclusivity" we will expect that something more will come of Mad Joe's "drown all proddy" rants especially as he represents the OFFICIAL Celtic Supporters Association/Trust, right ? Surely Celtic complained about such obvious inflammatory, sectarian, bigotted remarks ? Surely they removed Mad Joe from his OFFICIAL position ? No ? What the......

For the sake of accuracy, Craig, the Hitler Youth became compulsory in 1936 and prior to that enormous pressure was placed on children to attend from their teachers and their peers. Teachers who were not Nazis were sacked. Only evidence from the family or neighbours would be able to tell you what the political leanings of the Ratzingers were and that is unlikely to come out, is it?

Reference the current pope.

He was a member of the Hitler Youth from age 7 to 15. At 16, in 1944 he was called up to serve in the Luftwaffe. He trained as an anti-aircrtaft gunner but in a vatican issued statement he appears to be the only gunner NEVER to have fired a shot. His unit was attached to a Waffen SS division and given they were armour heavy and the allies had complete air superiority during 44-45, I suspect he was most busy in a target rich environment.

He is well nicknamed, 'Ratzi the Nazi(the Panzer pope)'.

Guilty on all counts it is then.

Paedo protectors (pacific shelf) protecting paedo protectors (nazi) and the police protect them.

How can this be allowed?

This is going on everywhere. I read something about the Catholic church not driving priests to become paedos, but to naturally attract people who are paedos, offer them the job and a variety of protection to pursue their "hobby" on top of that. This is sick on a visceral level. Anyway, nothing to do with football.