Charles Green in Canada. Big news here

It's a roadshow to sell shares nobody ever accused him of being a crap salesman.

But selling shares is doing business, right ?

I personally have no issue with him making money out of us so long as we as a club are on a sound financial footing with an appropriate short, medium and long term strategy in place to ensure our rightful place at the top of Scottish football.

I dont mind someone making money if they can do that - indeed, I think those desires for the club are things which we should be HAPPY to pay for.

Some accusations made against Green from the paranoiacs have proven to be rubbish as well. Like:

- He had no interest in playing football so would screw up our applications on purpose so he could sell the assets to property developers or something

- He would gladly accept an immediete transfer ban so he didn't have to spend any money on signings.

- He would never stand up for us against SPL, SFA, title stripping etc

- He would create loads of redundancies in order to pay his investors

- He wouldn't be able to pay wages

- He would run off with all the money and leave us in administration after a few weeks

Others i'm probably forgetting as well.

Edited by simplythebest

Ah! yet so many thought he was the Second Coming.

Indeed, which is part of why there is so much skepticism around Charles Green. The refreshing thing for me is that Mr Green seems to have accepted that and seems to understand that deeds (pun intended...) rather than words will be what sees his acceptance improving.

Funnily enough... as of now there seems to be very, very little by way of any negative personal press surrounding Green, quite the bipolar oppposite in fact of what we saw with Craig Whyte.