Horrible, simply horrible.

On a weekend when they got every ounce of sympathy from the whole country from the Hilssborough fall out.

Morons indeed, though only a minority it reflects badly on everyone else.

I thought he got the sending off decisions correct and all the penalty claims correct. Perhaps he could have given Evans a yellow but that's being picky.

I thought he was wrong with the penalty claim. Valencia was heading down without any contact at all.

The red card I think he got right - dangerous tackle.

Other than those two... nothing really of note for him to get right or wrong.

Suarez had a penalty claim but he is a diving bassa all the time and makes it easy for refs to not award him penalties.

It looked to me as if there was contact on the Valencia penalty.

There were the 2 (or was it 3) Liverpool penalty claims but don't think that any of them were. There was also the suggestion that Evans should also have been sent off for the tackle where Shelby got sent off but I don't see it as a red. Shelby was never in danger and it just didn't merit a red card.

Hey, it's good to be talking about footballing controversy for a change, partcilarly where we aren't involved.

I dont think he got anything wrong either, its the rules that are wrong. He was simply doing what the FA have in the rule book.

Halsey is a the top ref in the country.

They are Animals whoever tweeted him those things. I find it hard to comprehend how people can think like that on anyday never mind on Sunday.