Slightly concerned about feedback from Green's NI trip

How can people on the one hand go on about celebrating being a good protestant Christian who devotedly follows the teaching of Christ and the New Testament and then when someone says we should act with a tiny bit of decency and they get all irate and call that person PC and an enemy?

Some people really need to decide whether they are Protestants or not.

At least this thread has shown one thing and thats the utter contempt some Rangers fans have for certain sections of our support. Hope you Muslim, Jew, even Catholic I do know a couple or whatever religion of Rangers fan you are learn from this lesson and keep your heads down and sit and clap very politely.

See that's the difference you see Orange and all you see is OO, I see orange and I think of my friends from Ulster and what they had to live through and what their parents and their parents parents had to do to live the life they wanted. These same people you would rather stayed across the water every other Saturday and find another team to support.

If you can't be bothered to find out why they hold the colour Orange so dear then why have a pop at them for wanting it on 3rd kit ( yes a 3rd kit I may add), also for someone who doesn't do Ulster or religion you seem to have a lot to say on the subject.

I really don't see how a football strip of a Scottish club is relevant to your relationship to NI people or what they've been through. What next, a Green Peace strip, an Afganistan strip? And I thought it was about football.

How can people on the one hand go on about celebrating being a good protestant Christian who devotedly follows the teaching of Christ and the New Testament and then when someone says we should act with a tiny bit of decency and they get all irate and call that person PC and an enemy?

Some people really need to decide whether they are Protestants or not.

LoL, you've just had a pop at one of the sections of that community or do Ulster Protestants not count.

Of course there are other reasons. I've given at least a couple elsewhere on this thread, and I'm not the only one.

Sorry but you can't sing a load of OO songs, ask for an orange strip and then say, I've got lot's of reasons, none of which are the OO. At least be real about it.

I really don't see how a football strip of a Scottish club is relevant to your relationship to NI people or what they've been through. What next, a Green Peace strip, an Afganistan strip? And I thought it was about football.

Again I wish you would read my posts instead of jumping straight on your high horse.

At least this thread has shown one thing and thats the utter contempt some Rangers fans have for certain sections of our support. Hope you Muslim, Jew, even Catholic I do know a couple or whatever religion of Rangers fan you are learn from this lesson and keep your heads down and sit and clap very politely.

It's frankly amazing considering the way our club has been treated over the last few months.

Next they'll be saying we should accept giving up a few titles as penance for our support being so bad, nasty and evil.

Nope.

This thread shows that some Rangers fans think that no particular section of our support should get special treatment.

Sorry but you can't sing a load of OO songs, ask for an orange strip and then say, I've got lot's of reasons, none of which are the OO. At least be real about it.

What OO songs are sung at Ibrox can we have this great big long list because I must be missing them.