Orange Adidas shirt designs

Well change the stripes and Logo's to blue and let us see. Jesus you just can't get good staff these days.;)

The stripes etc aren't so easy to change, well it'll take a wee bit of time. I'll do it though because I want to see what it looks like myself. :)

Here's one with the RFC crest and stars in light blue....

ulv5m.png

I think most Chelsea shirts in the last 5 or 6 years have been brilliant and I hope we get something similiar to theirs. Shame about the team though.

Aye, some of the Chelsea shirts in recent years have been absolute belters Gribz. The only thing I'd say is that they've tended to have a bit of a cycling top look about them and that's not everyone's cup of tea!

Aye, some of the Chelsea shirts in recent years have been absolute belters Gribz. The only thing I'd say is that they've tended to have a bit of a cycling top look about them and that's not everyone's cup of tea!

I thought some of the Spurs tops by Puma? are more cycling tops and the adidas ones have been fine. If Lampard can wear one then anyone can.

Can you imagine Kevin Kyle in one of those? :facepalm:

Resign Boyd and have Kyle and Boyd upfront with tight tops on :D

I thought some of the Spurs tops by Puma? are more cycling tops and the adidas ones have been fine. If Lampard can wear one then anyone can.

Maybe it's just me mate, but I've thought a few of the recent Chelsea shirts have looked a bit like cycling tops.

Check this one out for example (male & female):

chelsea-adidas-home-shirt-2012-13.jpg

chelsea-womens-home-shirt-2012-13.jpg