Lifetime ban for John Brown from Ibrox please

What raft of ex-players? I remember the likes of Gough and Goram saying we needed Rangers men in at first but they've since accepted things as they are and gone along to games in the directors box as normal, Gough actually said Green is exactly what we need right now in a newspaper column recently if I remember correctly. Same goes for Walter, at games and chatting to Green in the boardroom, so he can hardly believe he's Craig Whyte's alter ego.

Employees? I'm greatly skeptical of you calling Andy Cameron an employee, he's a comedian anyway and it was one small comment on Cowan's show. Brown is Brown.

Press men? I'm yet to see one article printed saying Whyte and Ticketus are involved.

I've heard press men say it on radio and Brown had a raft of ex players and various employees at his meeting.

gorams openly on his team and feguson backed him in the press. a dozen players showed up at the thistle.

I've heard press men say it on radio and Brown had a raft of ex players and various employees at his meeting.

gorams openly on his team and feguson backed him in the press. a dozen players showed up at the thistle.

Journalists are a shaky ground to put your trust in, and why have none of them run with such a story?

And nothing at all has happened since then, apart from Ally McCoist giving his backing to Green and asking for season tickets to get renewed. Like I said the majority are happy as things are now and grateful to have a man defending our club at last.

And nothing at all has happened since then, apart from Ally McCoist giving his backing to Green and asking for season tickets to get renewed.

To be fair though, Ally and the others who gave their backing didn't have any choice because without ST sales the club wouldn't survive without a massive downscale.

To be fair though, Ally and the others who gave their backing didn't have any choice because without ST sales the club wouldn't survive without a massive downscale.

Yes, but delaying season tickets was meant to be a ploy to force an acceptance of Brown's 'bid'.

Nobody including Ally took on the idea.

Back to the top, Green has stated this several times. We're no use to anyone in the third division, including investors looking at a profit.

then think about how much money it took Walter to get us there. then add the money you think its ok to take out.

that's how much the fans need to put in.

What raft of ex-players? I remember the likes of Gough and Goram saying we needed Rangers men in at first but they've since accepted things as they are and gone along to games in the directors box as normal, Gough actually said Green is exactly what we need right now in a newspaper column recently if I remember correctly. Same goes for Walter, at games and chatting to Green in the boardroom, so he can hardly believe he's Craig Whyte's alter ego.

Employees? I'm greatly skeptical of you calling Andy Cameron an employee, he's a comedian anyway and it was one small comment on Cowan's show. Brown is Brown.

Press men? I'm yet to see one article printed saying Whyte and Ticketus are involved.

Gough told a hall full of Bears that Craig Whyte and his Dad were good straight Rangers men and should be given time to carry out their, he then threatened to walk out if people didn't stop questioning Whyte's credentials.

I wouldn't put too much emphasis on what Gough says.

then think about how much money it took Walter to get us there. then add the money you think its ok to take out.

that's how much the fans need to put in.

It's been proven Walter spent too much to get us there, what's done is done but in hindsight i'd have sacrificed a few titles to have us financially secure.