'Unified Supporters Platform'

Less than 20 people involved yet people seem fit to say you "endorse" issues relating to the club.

Jesus Christ

Twenty seems a completely arbitrary number. I'd say 19 would be enough to levy endorsements. Or six.

Twenty seems a completely arbitrary number. I'd say 19 would be enough to levy endorsements. Or six.

This is about your ego. NOT Rangers. It's about getting hits on your site. Aline yourself with one if the organisations and don't make our club more foolish.

This is about your ego. NOT Rangers. It's about getting hits on your site. Aline yourself with one if the organisations and don't make our club more foolish.

What? Seriously? We've been on shut down for two weeks because I separated from my wife. If I gave a fuck about hits I would've keep on rolling through and having Chris Graham pop in to bump numbers. (Speaking of, Chris, check your email)

What organization would you like me to align with?

And I have no ego left to speak of. She took that when we got married.

You can't combine all the groups.

The BF1 groups need to be independent of everyone else.tTBO and UB could combine but they have different approaches and want to stay independent, which is fair enough.

You have different forums (FF, RM, VB, GN etc) and blogs (TRS, CRO) which have different strengths and weaknesses.

We have the 2 RSAs which concentrate on supporter clubs, and therefroe have different priorities from other organisations.

You have the RST whose main aim is supporter ownership and representatuiion, and RU which is looking for a different approach to fan ownership.

You then have groups which have very focussed aims (RFFF, RFWG) and yes, these could be dealt with by the Assembly but they do allow for a cross section of the support to be represented better than they might under one umbrella.

Most of the groups have different purposes priorities and it's therefore difficult to combine them.

There certainly is scope for the Assembly to get much more involved in things but they have taken a back seat recently for some reason.

Just reading back through this thread as I actually have a bit of time, and this is excellent. Thank you.

I'll just say this and get back to catching up on Breaking Bad:

Whatever the wording, whatever groups signed it, blah blah blah... It's been out since 1 Oct. In all honesty, I didn't know about the first USP statement until Chris emailed me and said, "WTF?!?!?!" to which I replied with a picture of my left ring finger sans ring. The one that prompted this thread was forwarded to me by Andy McGowan (one of my fine ego maniacal staff members who only started writing because I asked him to) about 20 minutes before it was released. Apprehension on my part because of some typographical concerns was overcome by the fact that I'd like to see every single one of those fuckers out of business, and I still think there's a good chance a handful of them will be prospecting administrators before we kick a ball in the top-flight again.

And all we do is write a some fucking stories! Some of them are complete piss-takes, some are very serious and hard-hitting. A lot of people seem to like reading them. I don't mind spending hours out of my week editing them, building our little site, re-building our little site, doing all of this other shit that people actually get paid money to do (including me in real life). I do it because it's fun, and I like the people I've gotten to know since I decided to re-purpose the CoplandRoad.org domain for our half-decent blog back in June.

It's just fun, it's all for fun. And we all love our club and really I just don't know what else to say. It keeps me engaged, and that's tough being this far removed and with no real prospect of getting back over any time soon, plus all the other bullshit I've been dealing with in my personal life the past 3-5 months.

But most of all it's fun, and I enjoy it, and the people who write for me (cause fuck knows I've produced no content in WEEKS) seem to enjoy it, overall the people who read it seem to enjoy it, so that's it.

The blog is brilliant. Endorsing issues related to Rangers is not though. It makes us look even more fractured

We were invited - INVITED - to the meeting by the people that organized the meeting. Take it up with them.

***And honestly, you accused me of chasing hits. If that was the case I would've published the release when I got it before any of the other forums/sites/blogs had it up. So get off my ass.

Edited by Shane

We were invited - INVITED - to the meeting by the people that organized the meeting. Take it up with them.

***And honestly, you accused me of chasing hits. If that was the case I would've published the release when I got it before any of the other forums/sites/blogs had it up. So get off my ass.

No. Sorry.

No. Sorry.

Peddle your warped sense of reasoning somewhere else. And then fuck off.

Probably getting banned or something, but you're a complete cunt when you really put your mind to it. Here's one: our name was put on the releases without my being consulted. How's that? But fuck if you could read any sort of logic, or ask the people that organized and then invited a couple of our writers to the meeting.

Sell crazy someplace else, Franky.