'Unified Supporters Platform'

I don't get this but yeah...

CRO = Shane, Andy, Andy, Bill, Peter, Robbie = 6 + a few guests sometimes + Nessinator. And we're not a SG, we're a blog. (One of the better half-decent ones, at that)

We write some stuff, people enjoy it, we got invited to a meeting or two, that's about it. As I said on RM for me personally it's more of a 'fuck you' to the SPL sides. Finances mean shit to me. They're all going to be ringing their bankers asking for extensions come Christmas anyway.

And no, I don't attend the meetings because I live in the US.

Good enough?

Hard to believe intelligent people don't see what is wrong.

If this is the calibre of debate between these groups,

GOD HELP US !!!

What debate? What groups? We're not a SG. We are a fucking blog that pans itself in its own tagline. We were invited by the organizers. That's it. Jesus fucking Christ why the fuck am I still talking about this at 1.45am instead of sleeping?????

I'm having another drink.

What debate? What groups? We're not a SG. We are a fucking blog that pans itself in its own tagline. We were invited by the organizers. That's it. Jesus fucking Christ why the fuck am I still talking about this at 1.45am instead of sleeping?????

I'm having another drink.

Probably better leaving it for tonight mate. enjoy your drink

Right, so the moral of the story is I should solicit memberships - gather a few hundred names on a list (or 20 is a magic number, apparently) - even though we're not a SG prior to telling a couple of guys that if they want to go to a meeting they can because we got an invite as some sort of 'media' representative. :violin:

I can't be the only sane person on here at this time of day.

I think the blog is great. I haven't always agreed with what has been said, but that doesn't mean anything other than I personally disagree. The standard of writing is first class.

My issue is the blatant bandwagon/opportunism/ego that is in play here. There are hundreds even thousands of Rangers supporters groups, associations, message boards etc that have firmly placed cemented themselves with in our massive support estimated between 3-5MILION people. Yet here we are with a group with SIX to TWENTY people involved manoeuvring themselves into a position that they shouldn't be even close too.

If this was another football club we would be laughing at the situation.

If you can't see the issue here, and the opportunism in play then your blind.

This shower named Rangers Unite or what ever they are are as bad and need to shit the fuck up too

Read what a Section 60 is then tell me if you fancy being treated as guilty and up to something just because you happen to be going to a football match.

Fans have been treated like this as long as I can remember. It has come from the very top.

The Scottish Government are still treating us a different class of people.

The police are a mirrror image of this.

Read what a Section 60 is then tell me if you fancy being treated as guilty and up to something just because you happen to be going to a football match.

I've had more section 60's than hot dinners. At old firm games I've had up to 10.

I shrug my shoulders and let the, get,on with it