'Unified Supporters Platform'

Had a couple myself mate and it stills get my anger up.

The "supporters group" I go to games with doesn't help haha. I got my first one in early 90's at a Pompey Millwall match. I'm used to them. As long as you don't bite and give them what is required by law you're fine.

It's is not a "I told you so" but I said on here a long time ago that the UB's and all the brilliant new young mad squad need to be clued up about section 60's and to expect some 6o'clockers as the cops don't like the rowdy behaviour they get fired into.

Is going to get worse before it gets better. I also wish to fuck they'd stop with the smoke bombs. The fact they keep letting them off gives the cops carte Blanche to stop and search or 60 people. When they stop with the smoke bombs then its noe less excuse the cops have to search fans

Can't see what the issue is with CRO putting their name to the statement. I don't really think that size matters. Are Gersnet not allowed an opinion just because, say, FF are 100 times bigger? They aren't trying to make out that they are something that they are not. They, along with the TRS are obviously looked upon in some quarters as being influential.

If some people disagree with the message then that is their entitlement. It's going to be an emotive subject. However don't fall into the trap and play the man instead of the ball.

One more for you, since nothing else seems to sink in: we've had fewer readers in two weeks than we did in a single day the last time Bill wrote a piece. So, once more, if I was chasing some opportunity or maneuvering myself into some sort of position with the club or via the club or whatever the hell is rolling around in your head - and for what purpose I'm doing this you still haven't gotten to - I would've been milking the absolute bejeezus out of this. I had a business to run that pays my bills and a son to take care of because I had just separated from my wife. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT THE FIRST MEETING TAKING PLACE UNTIL CHRIS EMAILED ME (ask him, he'll confirm it), which I already explained. I was not asked prior to our name being put on either statement. Andy McGowan, who I think is a video game designer (sounds right), was our 'rep' at the meetings that we were invited to by all of these groups who, it seems to me, your problem would lie with for opening the door to us in the first place, assuming that is your concern. That, or you think that I for some reason give two fucks what the sheep trust or some tim message board thinks. In any case, you have a problem, take it up with them: RSA, Assembly, RTIDNI, VB, whoever. If they don't want us there then we'll walk, but I guess since we were invited they felt we may have had something to offer. Again, don't know, haven't really given a fuck, haven't even watched us play 30 minutes of football in three weeks, still can't believe I've had to try and explain this yet again, still not sure how you don't get it. I got an email saying we could come, I told them to email my writers if they wanted a couple there, apparently they did, go talk to them.

Fuck it, one more. Chunk of an email I wrote to relevant parties once Andy forwarded me the statement only 20 minutes before it was set to be released without my having read it or signed off on it: "A SPL boycott is not the editorial position of CRO. We've covered this prior with a story by Peter Ewart. We're open to the idea depending on the club but not as unilateral policy."

Can't see what the issue is with CRO putting their name to the statement. I don't really think that size matters. Are Gersnet not allowed an opinion just because, say, FF are 100 times bigger? They aren't trying to make out that they are something that they are not. They, along with the TRS are obviously looked upon in some quarters as being influential.

If some people disagree with the message then that is their entitlement. It's going to be an emotive subject. However don't fall into the trap and play the man instead of the ball.

Perhaps whoever is asking for signatories is at fault, they obviously think 'the more the merrier'. They should be advised some signatures make statements a laughing stock.

But then perhaps those who write blogs, run forums, should realise they don't have as much influence as they like to think.