'Unified Supporters Platform'

I agree with it but it won't happen. Falkirk and their fans were very anti Rangers during al this yet we got more tickets for their ground than the home fans and sold it out.

It's pointless and all it's going to do is cause friction amongst the fans.

I agree with it but it won't happen. Falkirk and their fans were very anti Rangers during al this yet we got more tickets for their ground than the home fans and sold it out.

It's pointless and all it's going to do is cause friction amongst the fans.

I agree on the boycott as well, and its got nothing to do with money. They didn't want us so they won't mind when we don't come back to their grounds ever again.

BH I'm utterly stunned by your post have you been on Mars for the last 6 months of this witchhunt, any one of those SPL clubs could've stood up and cried foul but they sat on their hands and said nothing which makes them just as bad or even worse than the pricks running the show.

I would fully support any boycott of an SPL club. They wanted us out of the league to save faces with their own support and wanted their cake and eat by bullying other clubs.

Their fans haven't stepped up to the plate this season so they will be desperate for a full away end and I don't think we should give them it.

The only problem would be that the Dhims would sell out the San Giro which would severely hamper our young side if we drew them.

It is the SPL clubs that voted us out of the SPL. It is the SPL clubs that tried to blackmail us into giving up our titles. It is the SPL clubs that are currently trying to steal our titles.

None of them have come out and said that they believe that the current witch hunt, using Celtic's lawyers and a "independent" judge who has already been proven to have ruled against uis incorrectly. They are all complicit in this whole process.

A boycott? Count me in.

... and the SPL (clubs) coerced the SFL into giving up their rights to any TV deal involving Rangers to actually stay afloat. I sure don't want to hand the SPL and a certain few clubs any cash at all.

The Rangers support will still be there though, as some simply will not want to see their team being molested by the opposition's support unchallenged. Obviously, with the gate receipt in cup games halved, should we end up at the Scumhut, we should have a chant ready proclaiming "Thank you for your cash!". That said, somesuch will rile any home support ...