Charles Green and Co met the fans at Ibrox

You can also look at it like, the bullshit is ideas he has in his head. While not every idea will succeed or be used, the more you have, the more chance you have of finding the golden nugget. What he has to watch out for, is, what he is stating as a fact and what is only idea.

He is a creative mind and that is generally good indeed. As pete said he may have to watch out which ideas he puts out there to be discussed and how he displays them, for they might be seen as facts. The problem I have is that amongst all his creative ideas some might be over the top, he's businessman after all. It is on us to be critical and restrict his plans if they get all too pie in the sky. Sell of stadium name is exactly that, might create money which is what he as a businessman looks for, but I as a fan do not want this!

He is a creative mind and that is generally good indeed. As pete said he may have to watch out which ideas he puts out there to be discussed and how he displays them, for they might be seen as facts. The problem I have is that amongst all his creative ideas some might be over the top, he's businessman after all. It is on us to be critical and restrict his plans if they get all too pie in the sky. Sell of stadium name is exactly that, might create money which is what he as a businessman looks for, but I as a fan do not want this!

But you might be in the minority. One would hope that something such as re-naming the stadium would be put to the fans first in some way. That said, he is a businessman and money comes first.

Personally I dont have an issue with re-naming the stadium - if it brings in much needed cash then so be it. It will still always be Ibrox to me.

I fully understand and appreciate every argument for re- naming Ibrox, it does make sense from a business point of view and if that money would be re- invested to, say, offer tickets for less money that sounds fine. Just a gut feeling this is complete wrong and therefore should not happen. What if CG came up with the idea to re- design our emblem to include the Tennants logo in it? That would create some cash as well. Or change the name into Tesco Rangers FC. I know I'm exaggerating but it's all been there in other leagues. For me there are borders in football that aren't to be crossed for the sake of profit.

I would say no to renaming the Stadium, do we really need the money this badly?

This is our history, it has been Ibrox to those who introduced us to Rangers, and those before them.

If someone had tried to rename Ibrox in the past, they would have been hounded out. What makes us in 2012 feel we can dismantle all these years of history.

It is similar to renaming Rangers in my mind.