Any interesting news from last night's RST AGM with Charles G in da house?

Well, all the other forums seem obsessed with the fact that we offered him a membership and he said yes. Not one mentioned that he said that he had two fund management companies who both wanted to put in £25M to the IPO but he wanted supporters to get the chance to invest. Make what you will of that.

Well, all the other forums seem obsessed with the fact that we offered him a membership and he said yes. Not one mentioned that he said that he had two fund management companies who both wanted to put in £25M to the IPO but he wanted supporters to get the chance to invest. Make what you will of that.

What happened to the billionaires, have they done a runner?

Thanks!

Anything else?

I wrote a list of questions for someone who was going to attend, but they didn't make it and I haven't been on the other forums tonight, so have no idea what's being said. ;)

Thanks!

Anything else?

I wrote a list of questions for someone who was going to attend, but they didn't make it and I haven't been on the other forums tonight, so have no idea what's being said. ;)

Did you read what he said on Thursday? Itwas much the same thing. Except what I posted here, he didn't say that on Thursday in a question about whether the share issue would be underwritten - it won't. What were your questions?

plgsarmy , I have been quite impressed with Green , however at times he lets his mouth run away with itself and declares things as done well before they actually are , the addidas deal as an example , here's hoping what they have planned come to fruition

Did you read what he said on Thursday? Itwas much the same thing. Except what I posted here, he didn't say that on Thursday in a question about whether the share issue would be underwritten - it won't. What were your questions?

That's because nobody will underwrite it.

What were your questions?

One or two of them could maybe be seen as slightly trivial, but I had to write them really quickly last night off the top of my head.

1. Have the SFA have handed over our money for Steven Davis.

2. Have the SFA have handed over our money from UEFA (think it was a couple of hundred grand or thereabouts)

3. Request an update on other outstanding TUPE issues and which ones are still being contested such as Steven Naismith, McGregor, Lafferty.

4. RTIDNI mentioned that Green said the wage bill had been reduced from £30m to £6m. Indirectly ask Green to confirm this without mentioning RTIDNI.

5. Why are Brown, Cameron and perhaps others saying Whyte & Ticketus own the stadium and where could they be getting their info from.

6. Will Green & the owners fully back the manager until the end of the season even if we go out of both remaining cup competitions and the fans start applying more pressure on the manager.

7. Is the club currently in a healthy state financially.

plgsarmy , I have been quite impressed with Green , however at times he lets his mouth run away with itself and declares things as done well before they actually are , the addidas deal as an example , here's hoping what they have planned come to fruition

I agree, I like what he has done in terms of defending the club with the SFA/ SPL but when he comes out with figures it just doesn't make sense to me. Like £100M a year in media rights, yes if we were playing in the EPL but in SFL I don't think so.