What if........

Hampden will be closed next year as preparations are made for the Commonwealth games in 2014. Where will the cup final be played while it is closed? Imagine a scenario where we don't make the final but the orcs do, would the Sfa have the nerve to require it to be played at Ibrox (Ibrox it will remain for me regardless). or would they hand them home advantage in a cup final?

Hampden will be closed next year as preparations are made for the Commonwealth games in 2014. Where will the cup final be played while it is closed? Imagine a scenario where we don't make the final but the orcs do, would the Sfa have the nerve to require it to be played at Ibrox (Ibrox it will remain for me regardless). or would they hand them home advantage in a cup final?

They will go cap in hand to Murrayfield first.

When is the work starting on the Piggery for the Games? Paid for by us tax payers I my add.

Is this not what happened in the 90s when Hampden was getting done up? The cup final Raith Rovers beat them was at Ibrox i'm sure.

Correct, they will wait to see who is in the final and if both Rangers and Celtic are in it they will toss a coin.

Considering the SFA, SFL etc are based in Glasgow i'm pretty sure they'll want to keep it in Glasgow no?

can you see them coming grovelling to us? they despise us and it will kill them having to pay us for using our ground. i cant see it mate. i wouldnt let them anyway. if i was green i would tell them to f off.