Official site: Intention To Float On AIM

Fine, but what has this got to do with the share issue? It could take years for liquidation investigations to be concluded.

By this logic we shouldn't sell season tickets either.

Selling season tickets for an existing programme of events isn't illegal, selling or attempting to sell shares for something that is till to be defined as lawful is quite another thing altogether.

It isn't a question of the company being lawful, it is a question of that which is legally owned. Until all is legally signed of in relation to the administration and perceived undervaluing of assets is confirmed as spurious or not by the liquidators, best err on the side of sod's law before parting with money.

It isn't a question of the company being lawful, it is a question of that which is legally owned. Until all is legally signed of in relation to the administration and perceived undervaluing of assets is confirmed as spurious or not by the liquidators, best err on the side of sod's law before parting with money.

As I said, these processes could take years.

What you're suggesting is living in fear imo.

Herald of Scotland

Rangers share issue on course for target

THE Rangers share issue is on course to reach Charles Green's target of raising £20 million.

The initial public offering (IPO) was launched last week, and already interest in shares has been substantial.

The Herald understands that more than 7500 investors have registered with indicative pledges that would raise £15m.

The IPO prospectus has still to be released, and no investor will commit before seeing full details of the assets and financial health of the club, but sources at Ibrox are delighted with the response.

Supporters have been registering in their thousands for a prospectus. Only current and former season ticket holders, as well as former shareholders, are eligible to buy shares, with the minimum price set at £500.

Mr Green said all the money raised would stay with the club. The chief executive explained the early launch of the IPO by saying it would be cheaper to buy in now, though he had to issue an apology to Aston Villa for disparaging remarks and miscalculating their turnover.

I was just wondering whether some naughty Hooped Horrors wanted to drain our accounts by making a claim and receive a prospectus, but then I read the underlined bit.

From official site

CHARLES GREEN, Chief Executive, issued the following statement today:

“There has been renewed speculation and media comment recently regarding the current shareholders in The Rangers Football Club.

“A full list of current shareholders will be published in the share prospectus which will be issued within the next few weeks.

“A lot of attention has focused on investment funds which have taken a shareholding in the Club to date.

"For example, I would like to clarify that in the case of Blue Pitch Holdings, the legal beneficiary is Mazen Houssami and not Arif Naqvi of Abraaj Capital.

"Mr Naqvi is a personal friend of mine and I approached him early on in the process about a shareholding but he has not proceeded on the basis that the investment fell outside the core geography he invests in.”