Official site: Intention To Float On AIM

I think the minimum price is set far too high. If it was even half of that I think you would see thousands of fans rushing to buy a share in the club. £500 is a lot of money for your average fan on the street - myself included - and in this financial climate its not the kind of money people have just lying especially if many of them have forked out for season tickets.

I think the minimum price is set far too high. If it was even half of that I think you would see thousands of fans rushing to buy a share in the club. £500 is a lot of money for your average fan on the street - myself included - and in this financial climate its not the kind of money people have just lying especially if many of them have forked out for season tickets.

Get two or three mates together to spread the cost.

In a way, having a share of my club is pretty much like "owning" a brick* at Ibrox. The brick will not give me much of a refund for my investment, but that is not my intention in having one.

Speaking strictly pragmatic, I would look what the shares handed out so far are worth, i.e. those 10% owned by *just can't remember his name*. Split that down to a share price and compare it to the 500 pounds mentioned. What would make me hesitate is the theme of the "fan-owns shares in the club theme" compared to who has a say. As I said before, these people owning 10-15% of the shares are sitting high up in a shareholders meeting, owning *plugged from the sky* 10,000 shares each. How can any "common" supporter afford even a fraction of that at a price of 500 pounds per share? So fan involvement might still be rather small, unless some rich Rangers people snatch up a few thousand shares. Then again, being lead by a group of 10 to 20 major shareholders is better than what we've had before all along.

*Is that scheme still running?

With the fact that you'll pretty much lose most of the money, I agree the minimum is too high. At half the amount I'd be more interested as I could probably afford to miss £250 but at £500 it's a much bigger decision.

I would have no problem with that amount if it was for full fan ownership, with a pro-rata share of the club and all the money went to making the club stronger. However, I have doubts about where the money is going and am wary it is to be for lining the original investors' pockets. I also don't believe a fair share of the club will be given for the value of the investment.

I think the club is probably currently worth around the £12-15m mark and raising £20m for half the equity is not good value.

In addition I think the timing is very poor and the reasons for the investment don't fully make sense - money for the squad when we have a transfer embargo. I'd prefer to invest AFTER I've seen the accounts which have not yet been published for the new company and not for a year and a half for the old.

It's all very well Greene being bullish but his bluster seems to have the spectre of smoke and mirrors or at least a bit of wool pulling and exaggeration. A lot has been made about him not being a fan but a businessman who is openly out to make money so I have to wonder why I would invest in him if I'm not going to make money and instead it looks like I'll be the mug who loses money while he rakes it in. He's hinted at this all along. It smacks of a pyramid scam while pulling at fans emotions.

It's a very difficult one for me.

In a way, having a share of my club is pretty much like "owning" a brick* at Ibrox. The brick will not give me much of a refund for my investment, but that is not my intention in having one.

But would you pay £500 for a brick? And would you pay that for a brick knowing the money is just going into someone's pocket?

Either this is a money making thing for someone or it is to fund the rebuilding of the club. It's being sold as both so how much of each is it?

So where exactly do you want your money to go?