Miller was IMHO nothing but a professional footballer. The latter are by default no IQ-kings, so I could forgive the odd silly behaviour during a rush of emotions. Pressley was one of us though, raised and trained and played. Wonder what the clue camp made of his signing at the time, but then again, I don't want to lower myself to their line of thought. Can't say I "hate" Pressley for what he did, but would not want him back at Ibrox in any sort of capacity ...

The only ex-player I harbour any kind of grudge with is Andy Webster. He collected a wage and got the best of treatment from Rangers only to play a handful of games before going on to play just about every game for Dundee Utd and picking up a nomination for SPFA Player Of the Year!

The guy's a fraud.

Don't agree, being a football is NOT a job in any normal sense of the word. For evidence, just have a look at the antics of just about any footballer. Footballers only use the definition of "job" when it suits their agenda or bank balance.

If it IS a job, then part of that job is surely making sure you have good PR with the customers?

I disagree. The vast majority of footballers aren't involved in 'antics' of any sort, a small number are and they make the headlines, it's a familiar story.

Football is a profession, and the majority who play it at that level treat it that way. Every professional footballer I've ever spent any time with has always viewed it as a job. A good job, a job they love, but a job all the same.

Also, we aren't 'customers', we're fans, we behave differently from customers, that's the problem here.

He's been back on apologising for calling us Sevco, claims he didn't know we had changed names.

Rangers Then, Rangers Now, Rangers Forever, read it and weep ya wee muppet.

Totally agree!, didnt know we had changed names, what a prick that guy is.

Rangers Then... Rangers Now,, Rangers Forever!!

Edited by pete

Would never wish any opposition player an injury never mind a former player.

But those who jumped shipped and made fool of themselves arent welcome back at Ibrox for me. What they do from now on also has no interest to me but if they start dropping down the leagues while we start climbing I would have a wry smile.

Likes of Edu, Goian, Boca all deserve massive credit and welcome back anytime for sticking with the team and doing the what we now know as the right thing by transferring over and then getting their moves - which CG promised. We will probably get Goian and Boca back next season right enough.

The only player I was surprised at was McGregor. However he is the only one of the bunch that walked I could say is welcome back because of the service he did for the club from coming through the ranks, plus I rated him as one of the top 5 keepers in Britian at the time. Man Utd were nuts not to sign him. But there are others who the club stuck by through thick and thin and on multiple occasions for injury and antics (Naismith, Lafferty, Whittaker) who made a twat of themselves and thought they were bigger than CG and the oldCO and NewCo.