Imran Ahmed and Craig Mather now employed by Rangers

Murray Park used to be a stand alone company from Rangers, I've no idea if it still is I doubt it very much. So any money made by the sale of a player from Murray Park stayed in Murray Park or if a first team player was sold who came through Murray Park a share went to Murray Park. I would think he would try to get this structure back in place.

It was never stand alone. Rangers Youth Development was always 100% owned by the club and any profits or losses stayed within the Rangers group. There were a few comments made at the launch of RYD that were misleading.

It was never stand alone. Rangers Youth Development was always 100% owned by the club and any profits or losses stayed within the Rangers group. There were a few comments made at the launch of RYD that were misleading.

I was told wrong then, see what happens when you believe the word of folk inside Ibrox. :facepalm:

I wonder will the fans (investors for alleged multi millions £) have a seat on the board, will the same tenets apply to us, somehow I doubt it.

"In terms of Craig, he signed a cheque for £1million and was one of the founder investors. He has particular interest in youth development and Murray Park is a big cost centre for the club.

"I think there have been issues that we need to address in terms of how the club manages its affairs, how we use the cash that comes in and of course where we are going to spend the money that we are now raising in the market.

"Craig is completely independent. He has come in as an investor and he is looking at things completely objectively.

"When a man signs over £1million from his own bank account then I think he is entitled to have a look at what he has invested in."

I wonder will the fans (investors for alleged multi millions £) have a seat on the board, will the same tenets apply to us, somehow I doubt it.

"In terms of Craig, he signed a cheque for £1million and was one of the founder investors. He has particular interest in youth development and Murray Park is a big cost centre for the club.

"I think there have been issues that we need to address in terms of how the club manages its affairs, how we use the cash that comes in and of course where we are going to spend the money that we are now raising in the market.

"Craig is completely independent. He has come in as an investor and he is looking at things completely objectively.

"When a man signs over £1million from his own bank account then I think he is entitled to have a look at what he has invested in."

If a single fan does then yes, and if the fans ever stopped arguing and got organised then they could as well.

If a single fan does then yes, and if the fans ever stopped arguing and got organised then they could as well.

Not much succour for the hoi polloi there then, other than emotional blackmail for those who succumb to emotional blackmail easily.

Not much succour for the hoi polloi there then, other than emotional blackmail for those who succumb to emotional blackmail easily.

If the RST ever get their act together and get a big enough share bought, I would expect them to be offered a seat on the board. Most guys who invest £500/£1000 are just happy to have their shares in the club they love myself included.

Now if all the individual shareholders got together and elected one man/woman to speak for them all, then I would expect Rangers to offer that person a seat on the board.

Sorry I need something more from an investment like seeing it used to the benefit of the club and not a select few, there is absolutely zero chance of a unified fans representative ever being elected to many factions and divisive elements.

Once BDO are finished their forensic liquidation, that of course as long as Lord Hodge signs off on the administration, the road ahead should be a lot clearer.