I doubt if the most are dying for Saturday to come so as they can have a quick Chant of"Stick your referendum"and "Fuck the SNP". If you really believe that then I feel you are far from the truth or the standard has dropped far further than I thought. I think you will find the most would prefer a repertoire of Rangers songs. I hope I am not wrong.

I think he means that the vast majority are happy we've got them in the stadium making noise. Wither you like the songs or not is up to you, but I'd say most of the time the whole stadium enjoys their singing.

I doubt if the most are dying for Saturday to come so as they can have a quick Chant of"Stick your referendum"and "Fuck the SNP". If you really believe that then I feel you are far from the truth or the standard has dropped far further than I thought. I think you will find the most would prefer a repertoire of Rangers songs. I hope I am not wrong.

I have to say Pete, and I'm not just making this up but I would say my section is about half & half on the SNP chants. Some will get up and sing along, some (more the older Bears) will give it " goin yersel boys you tell them", some will just keep watching the match.

I think some on here are underestimating the anger in the Rangers support towards the government.

A copper who has said on this thread that he has been on duty at Ibrox on match day, sitting on a Rangers fans forum calling Rangers fans scum ....

That doesn't sit pretty with me .

Like I said maybe you should ask the group why they chant ACAB, they are not hard to find.

How dare a cop have a personal opinion and views.

Edited by Gazza_8

This thread...really?

I'm all for sticking up for our own but this sham pretence that all are well behaved and would never shout anything offensive makes me laugh. It's not true and it makes us look stupid for trying to pretend it's so. I'm sure Gazza has been on the receiving end as a cop as I also know full well there are agendas from some against fans.

Alex Thompson is about to start filming in Glasgow about the Rangers 'underclass' as he calls it. This is the insult we should all be looking at. Underclass? Who the fuck does he think he is talking about? As a club and fans we should be looking at what we can do with this not bitching on here.

Personal opinion of course ;)

This thread...really?

I'm all for sticking up for our own but this sham pretence that all are well behaved and would never shout anything offensive makes me laugh. It's not true and it makes us look stupid for trying to pretend it's so. I'm sure Gazza has been on the receiving end as a cop as I also know full well there are agendas from some against fans.

Alex Thompson is about to start filming in Glasgow about the Rangers 'underclass' as he calls it. This is the insult we should all be looking at. Underclass? Who the fuck does he think he is talking about? As a club and fans we should be looking at what we can do with this not bitching on here.

Personal opinion of course ;)

The Underclass going by some on here, would appear to be BF1.

Maybe the bit he finds hard to grasp is why a so called Rangers fan would refer to his own as Scum.

Because in my opinion they are.

Lets be brutally honest here, it's a fellow Rangers fan, not a relative. I don't know these people therefore have no relationship or friendship with them.

Because in my opinion they are.

Lets be brutally honest here, it's a fellow Rangers fan, not a relative. I don't know these people therefore have no relationship or friendship with them.

You don't know them, yet in your opinion they are scum with no ambition in life... Aye very good .