What Sky TV thinks of World Record Holders - Rangers

49000+ is pretty much a full house and what we would get for a OF derby due to a few empty seats between the supporters. And thats 45000+ in ALL of our league matches so far....how anyone could put a negative spin on that is mind boggling. I understand it might not be the best football on view but in a few years we will look back at that crowds with amazement.

I always applauded Man City fans when they dropped to the 3rd tier in England about 10 years ago for getting 30000 at Maine Road but to throw another 15-20 thousand on top of that for a 4th tier match in Scotland blows it away.

And as Pete says for the Queens Park match at Hampden they surely have to at least open up the west and north stands and give Bears the traditional Rangers end.

Pretty sure they wont be renovating Hampden for the games until late next year.

49000+ is pretty much a full house and what we would get for a OF derby due to a few empty seats between the supporters. And thats 45000+ in ALL of our league matches so far....how anyone could put a negative spin on that is mind boggling. I understand it might not be the best football on view but in a few years we will look back at that crowds with amazement.

I always applauded Man City fans when they dropped to the 3rd tier in England about 10 years ago for getting 30000 at Maine Road but to throw another 15-20 thousand on top of that for a 4th tier match in Scotland blows it away.

And as Pete says for the Queens Park match at Hampden they surely have to at least open up the west and north stands and give Bears the traditional Rangers end.

Pretty sure they wont be renovating Hampden for the games until late next year.

I can't see QP not wanting this fantastic chance to make about 3+million. That will keep the club going for years to come.

the fact is 49483 or whatever the attendance was were not in the ground today.

How do you know that when the capacity is over 50,000 ? Could easily be that the empty seats were the unsold seats.

How do you know that when the capacity is over 50,000 ? Could easily be that the empty seats were the unsold seats.

its common knowledge season book holders do not go every week and that this was an october school week so it stands to reason that some would have missed the match. no big deal. :thup: