How can Scottish football possibly survive.

Taking a direct correlation between our crowds and the total crowds of the spl how can the spl possibly survive, what will the effect be on football as a whole.

The spl had roughly 40,000 in total spread over all games, how can that paucity of spectators possibly finance or even begin to do so the costs of the clubs in the spl, of course the crowds can't without tv money.

Are we seeing the true reality that pay at the gate customers are indeed secondary to other factions, no more than a welcome assembly of paying extras.

Where when and how will it all end.

as long as celtic are top nothing will change. that is all that matters in this country.

Don't be so easily fooled. Their attendances are in freefall at home. Against Dundee recently the ground was half empty.

Remember not so long liewell wanted us in SPL as newco with points deductions for 3 seasons effectively handing them the titles. Why was that ?

Our absence is hitting them too, especially when reduced revenues affect their massive wage bill.

Their CL money this season will only keep them ticking over. Without in seasons ahead they'll face financial KO's like the others

I dont think they have us where they want us. we were supposed to be in the first division. I dont think for a moment that they thought we would be in the third. Everyone was supposed to fall into line and do as they commanded. But as we know the SFL read the script and told them to ram it.

Next season will be very telling for the SPL clubs as the drop in income starts to take a strangle hold. They will all feel the wrath of their very own hatred and bitterness. They have cut their own throats to make us bleed.

We dont need them. Our stadiums pack to the rafters, theirs arent. We can only go forward and upwards, and somewhere in the middle we will meet most of them, on the way down.

LEEANN DEMPSTER has urged other SPL clubs to back change — after talks on moves to overhaul the voting structure failed to reach an outcome.

Top flight chiefs discussed a proposal to alter the 11-1 majority to a 9-3 system at yesterday’s monthly meeting.

No agreement was reached and the matter will continue to be monitored in the coming weeks.

But Motherwell chief exec Dempster insists clubs must support the motion for the good of the game and said: “We haven’t got a resolution but we’re going to come back on that one very soon.

“What’s holding it up is what usually holds these things up. We couldn’t get to a position where we’re totally in agreement.

“Everybody wants to see a change, there needs to be a change in Scottish football.

“The game’s crying out for it, we need to sort it sooner rather than later and all clubs are acutely aware of it. A 9-3 is the structure put forward, the system favoured by most businesses. It’s the one favoured by most in the SPL.

“It hasn’t been solved in ten years but we’re trying now. Whether we get it done in the next two weeks or the next four weeks I don’t know.

“There’s certainly a momentum behind it, like there’s some momentum behind getting positive news out of Scotland as regards football.” League reconstruction was also discussed again yesterday and Dempster added: “If you rush things you tend not to get the outcome you want.

“Most sensible people in the game will say there has to be a change in the format. If it means taking longer, involving more, then that’s what we’ve got to do.

“But everyone’s got to give a bit at some point, we’ve all got to get our sensible hats on. I’ve been in football for four years and heard the same thing.

“So far there’s not been massive change other than what was thrust upon us in the summer. I genuinely believe we’re closer to change than ever.

“There’s a togetherness of the clubs, something I’ve not seen since I’ve been in football.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/feeds/smartphone/scotland/4603793/Stalemate-frustrating-Dempster.html#ixzz2A4gR8Nuz

“Most sensible people in the game will say there has to be a change in the format. If it means taking longer, involving more, then that’s what we’ve got to do.

“But everyone’s got to give a bit at some point,

They want to get the SFL on side in their duplicity?