Extent of litter problem in Barcelona today?

So.. I just typed "Dear Rangers, please never visit Barcelona again" into google to try and get this story to post it.

I came across something rather disturbing that I'm not going to link to, but I'll quote it;

Celtic: the new king of Scotland

Although they have 11 fewer league titles than their eternal rivals Rangers, these are happy days for the green and white half of Scotland’s biggest city. For economic reasons, their protestant rivals have been forced to disband and are now starting all over again in the Scottish Third Division. With Rangers out of the way for at least the next three years, Celtic look set to dominate the domestic championship like never before, which means manager Neil Lennon will be able to focus almost his entire attention on his club’s European campaign. Applying their typically physical but direct approach, their strengths include Wanyama in midfield and Greek international Samaras up front.

This was a neutral piece about upcoming Champions League ties dated 31/08/2012..

Did they win 55 titles already? Have I missed something?

So.. I just typed "Dear Rangers, please never visit Barcelona again" into google to try and get this story to post it.

I came across something rather disturbing that I'm not going to link to, but I'll quote it;

This was a neutral piece about upcoming Champions League ties dated 31/08/2012..

Did they win 55 titles already? Have I missed something?

but that was ultimately their aim. get us out the way. they done that. then concentrate on european qualification every year. they are doing that too. whilst we play defiance in the bottom tier. it wont be long before they overtake our trophy haul. authorities will make sure of it.

but that was ultimately their aim. get us out the way. they done that. then concentrate on european qualification every year. they are doing that too. whilst we play defiance in the bottom tier. it wont be long before they overtake our trophy haul. authorities will make sure of it.

as I said earlier playing in a getting-poorer SPL every year won't do them any good. Their current players will eventually leave for better leagues & new ones will be inferior to the ones they're replacing.

I genuinely believe we'll be back in the top tier of scottish football next season, whatever it'll be called

as I said earlier playing in a getting-poorer SPL every year won't do them any good. Their current players will eventually leave for better leagues & new ones will be inferior to the ones they're replacing.

I genuinely believe we'll be back in the top tier of scottish football next season, whatever it'll be called

i dont see it mate. their struggles or us back in top tier next year.