Is McCoist trying to work his ticket.

Not sure whether McCoist wants out but any more statements like this should see him summarily dismissed:

RANGERS manager Ally McCoist believes the Scottish Premier League would be wrong to impose a points deduction on Hearts today for the late payment of wages to coaching staff and players.

An SPL sub-committee will hold a disciplinary hearing into the Tynecastle club’s failure to pay some salaries on schedule this month. On Monday, Hearts were issued with a reprimand and warned with regard to their future conduct for the same offence in September.

Under new financial fair play regulations, which came into force this season, potential sanctions for a repeat offence include docking of league points or a fine but McCoist, who saw Rangers’ financial implosion last season earn an initial 10-point deduction before their summer exclusion from the SPL, insists any penalty which directly affects Hearts manager John McGlynn and his players would be unfair.

“The people who are suffering just now are the Hearts players and staff,” said McCoist. “So if there is a punishment put on the club, who’s going to suffer? It will be the players and the staff again. The irony is not lost on me and it’s probably not what everybody would think but I don’t see any sense in punishing the people who are already being punished.

We got punished last season and rightly so, but, effectively, it was the people who were being punished getting punished again.

“In our case that was fine but I don’t want to see the Hearts players or staff punished again, or the club because that’s what will happen again. It’s not right, because they’re the ones who are suffering.”

Err, I'm sorry? Run that one past me again, Mr Rangers manager?

I can only think all that shagging has turned his brain to mush.

Rangers used to be able to buy someone that was ok and make him great. Rangers have lost this as the years have gone by.

Something is far wrong with the coaching system/techniques at Rangers apparently Murray Park is one of the best complexes of it's kind in this country. Yet we have players who look seriously out of shape. If you look at the players in the EPL the players at the big clubs look like athletes ours don't.

Why is that?

Rangers used to be able to buy someone that was ok and make him great. Rangers have lost this as the years have gone by.

Something is far wrong with the coaching system/techniques at Rangers apparently Murray Park is one of the best complexes of it's kind in this country. Yet we have players who look seriously out of shape. If you look at the players in the EPL the players at the big clubs look like athletes ours don't.

Why is that?

attitude. from managers, coaches and especially the players themselves.

I'm not just talking about McCoist though. Smith, Advocaat, McCleish and Le Guen all had the same problem it has just got progressively worse

you have named 3 average managers there and 2 very poor ones. they dont help. scottish society and the attitude of teens within is what i was getting at. our kids are spoiled rotten. everything is given to them on a plate. when you think of some of the worlds best footballers, tevez, messi, ronaldo, all 3 come from families of poverty, very poor backgrounds. these kids had to fight for everything and anything. our kids are not like that. they want, they get sadly. no working for it. its the same in football. our kids think they have made it when signing professional forms as teens. attitude is a huge problem not just in football, but in scottish society in general. look at some of scotlands best footballers of all time, from an era where kids had nothing and had to fight and work for everything. the times they are a changing. its parents and coaches jobs now to keep these modern kids hungry. that is a battle in itself.

Edited by kuznetsov

Mate has just told me that threads asking questions about Ally and his comments on FF are summarily deleted, so much for a broad church on debating issues.

Which is exactly why I refuse to use that abortion of a Rangers site any longer.

Who the feck are FF Admin to decide what Rangers fans can and can't discuss?