Vanguard Bears - just who are they?

Which as you know is the main reason we have such a splintered fan group.

A Trust is the best vehicle for fans to effect change, no question, but it won't happen at Rangers with the RST in its present guise, especially not with the existing long-standing personnel still running the show.

That's not sniping, it's an irrefutable fact.

I don't know so much the rst work well with the assembly, the association, rtidni and the rfff your basically looking at a vocal minority trying hard to ensure they fail.

Which as you know is the main reason we have such a splintered fan group.

A Trust is the best vehicle for fans to effect change, no question, but it won't happen at Rangers with the RST in its present guise, especially not with the existing long-standing personnel still running the show.

That's not sniping, it's an irrefutable fact.

Again, I don't necessarily disagree with that assertion but I do think there are existing board members of the Trust who have tried to affect positive change and have done so - at least to a small degree.

Of course, there are also people who instead of offering that alternative prefer to accompany it with the sniping which only detracts from their argument. Indeed that's the first point I made in this thread.

There are many talented bears in our support - plenty within VB and FF - who'd rather perpetuate old wounds than move on.

My first post was in direct response to a GersNet user (who posts on FF with the same username) after he made a less than complimentary comment about VB & Whyte. Almost the same line as he used - "Are VB still backing Whyte?" - is used universally by way of criticism of VB on FF to this day.

You missed out also posts on RM under the same username.

"Less than complimentary comment", you really think that I should be complimentary about the VB's stance regarding Whyte?

"Didn't look to clever whilst we were being raped by Whyte" (quite different from "Are VB still backing Whyte?" no?) my words which seem to have caused you much angst are just the same (or a slight variation of) as I've posted various times on FF, RM and here.

As a Rangers fan I feel badly let down by all the various Rangers supporters groups/forums et al for they all bought into the cult of Whyte.

It was a pretty lonely furrow that a few were ploughing going against popular opinion, month after month of constant abuse, being called all the names under the sun for daring to tell the truth (a chord which should strike a note with the VB's, no?), being banned from sites because some admin doesn't like what you post despiste it being the unvarnished truth (another chord, eh?), being accusssed of falsifying documents because their content is not what people wanted to see.

VB's f*&ked up big time over Whyte (as did all other supporters groups), shit happens get over it and stop trying to make pathetic excuses for your actions all your achieving with the we were wrong but only because we were right nonsense is sowing seeds of doubt in your other workings (many of which I unreservedly admire).

I'd much rather I'd been wrong over Whyte, my internet face covered with internet egg is something I can quite easily live with because the club I love would be in a much better place, after all that's what matters to me most not scoring points on the internet.

Many supported Whyte, when it was staring them in the face there was something wrong.

You have to ask why?

Also, would they support someone else who was offering the same meetings and kudos.

Probably thought nobody could be such a devious wee f#^ker and trash the club the way he did.

I know I never thought anything like this could happen to us.

You missed out also posts on RM under the same username.

"Less than complimentary comment", you really think that I should be complimentary about the VB's stance regarding Whyte?

"Didn't look to clever whilst we were being raped by Whyte" (quite different from "Are VB still backing Whyte?" no?) my words which seem to have caused you much angst are just the same (or a slight variation of) as I've posted various times on FF, RM and here.

As a Rangers fan I feel badly let down by all the various Rangers supporters groups/forums et al for they all bought into the cult of Whyte.

It was a pretty lonely furrow that a few were ploughing going against popular opinion, month after month of constant abuse, being called all the names under the sun for daring to tell the truth (a chord which should strike a note with the VB's, no?), being banned from sites because some admin doesn't like what you post despiste it being the unvarnished truth (another chord, eh?), being accusssed of falsifying documents because their content is not what people wanted to see.

VB's f*&ked up big time over Whyte (as did all other supporters groups), shit happens get over it and stop trying to make pathetic excuses for your actions all your achieving with the we were wrong but only because we were right nonsense is sowing seeds of doubt in your other workings (many of which I unreservedly admire).

I'd much rather I'd been wrong over Whyte, my internet face covered with internet egg is something I can quite easily live with because the club I love would be in a much better place, after all that's what matters to me most not scoring points on the internet.

I looked like a twat also thanks to Whyte. I'm sure my ex-sparring partners on FF still sneer at me to this day on the subject.

My posts weren't aimed at you, they were more intended to read as, "Yes VB got it badly wrong but guess what? Others got it badly wrong since too."

Anyway, I'm boring myself now so I'll shut TF up.