Charles Green on Talksport

I think that's a given now mate. Ill never trust a Rangers owner again, not 100%

But CG has done a solid job, and now the club and fans are under his skin it means he speaks with passion aswell as a business mind (I appreciate that can cause probs too)

Imagine how emotional he'll be when he does hear the Champions league anthem at Ibrox along with the applause and his name being sung by us?

Green will be our best ever owner/ceo/chairman etc if he pulls this recovery off.

so who would your nomination be for fan on the board

Frankie.

The abuse that whoever it would be would be tremendous, both from our side and the other, and may be enough to put a lot of good prospects off.

I note that they are saying that there may be a fans rep on the football board but not the PLC board. I wonder how the responsibilities are split? The answer to that may influence the skill-set needed by the fans' rep and therefore it becomes difficult to come up with a list of candidates.

Thing for me was, anyone listening to that outside Scotland must be shaking their head in disbelief at the way the governing bodies of Scottish football have behaved and are still behaving towards Rangers.

But remember, there's two sides to every story. If an SFA member was interviewed tomorrow in the same radio show a few people would change their opinion.

Funny then how the SFA never release a statement to counter Greens take on things.

Probably because they don't want to get embroiled in a war of words. Doesn't send a good message out though, them keeping quiet all the time.

Jim Hannah would get the gig. Fury might be considered but I'm not sure he'd want it.

David Edgar could have done it at one time but he wouldn't be asked now.

Mark Dingwall would admit himself he's not a realistic candidate. MacMillan would be a disaster. Andy Kerr ruled himself out when he was caught drink-driving.

No-one else has a chance.