jig signs new deal

Who would you make captain?

someone further back the field mate. preferably a defender, a midfielder if need be. never been a fan of strikers being captain. if it was me, i would have made alexander captain. every time i see him on camera he is communicating with team mates, shouting instructions and g'ing them on. jig doesnt do that.

someone further back the field mate. preferably a defender, a midfielder if need be. never been a fan of strikers being captain. if it was me, i would have made alexander captain. every time i see him on camera he is communicating with team mates, shouting instructions and g'ing them on. jig doesnt do that.

Mcculloch does do that. Just because you don't see it on camera doesn't mean he doesn't do it. You see him doing it plenty of times during a game.

Mcculloch does do that. Just because you don't see it on camera doesn't mean he doesn't do it. You see him doing it plenty of times during a game.

no he doesnt. not the same way we always see alexander doing it. noticed jig completely blanked and ignored wee mckay when he came on the other day, is that captain material? nothing like looking after our young team, eh!

Alexander is by far the best communicator but for me he is too far back. Maybe we should play role roulette with Alexander and give him the armband when its his turn in midfield Ahaha.

Seriously though, outside of Jig & Neil I can't really see any captains.

Alexander is by far the best communicator but for me he is too far back. Maybe we should play role roulette with Alexander and give him the armband when its his turn in midfield Ahaha.

Seriously though, outside of Jig & Neil I can't really see any captains.

haha :D we dont have any. after so many new signings we have no one we could look at and say, he is a leader. jig was the lazy and easy choice but for me, not the right one.

no he doesnt.

I've seen him do it in all the games that I've been at this season.

not the same way we always see alexander doing it.

So are you now saying he does do it but just in a different way? Which is it?

Alexander shouts at the defence, but I've not noticed him shouting at the midfield and he can hardly do it it to anyone when they are in the other half.

noticed jig completely blanked and ignored wee mckay when he came on the other day, is that captain material? nothing like looking after our young team, eh!

So what did Alexander do when McKay came on the park?

I'm not arguing that McCulloch is perfect as a captain, but he's by far the best we've got, in my opniion.

no he doesnt. not the same way we always see alexander doing it. noticed jig completely blanked and ignored wee mckay when he came on the other day, is that captain material? nothing like looking after our young team, eh!

Sounds like an imagined slight. The kind of nonsense you only get on football forums. Never known a captain to come running over and congratulate every player for entering the field of play.

Gotta agree with BD here. McCulloch is good for this. It has been commented on this forum recently of McCulloch getting young players to get their head up after a mistake.