Yet more tax woe....

Will this one garnish the faux outrage too or does it get the official GersNet seal of approval?.....:ninja:.....:whistle:.....:rolleyes:

Yes, I'm outraged. We went into administration because we couldn't pay our bills. We got the standard 10 points deduction. Why Mr Harris feels the need for the self-flagellation and the resultant redemption, attempting to justify the SPL's treatment of us is shocking!

Yes, I'm outraged. We went into administration because we couldn't pay our bills. We got the standard 10 points deduction. Why Mr Harris feels the need for the self-flagellation and the resultant redemption, attempting to justify the SPL's treatment of us is shocking!

Perhaps he enjoys it.

I can see one person coming out with these facts in one day as an exclusive. To have all the tim minded Journalists coming out with the same crap on the same day seems like collaboration.

I can see one person coming out with these facts in one day as an exclusive. To have all the tim minded Journalists coming out with the same crap on the same day seems like collaboration.

You saying those who contributed to the article/s are collaborators?..........:ninja:..........:whistle:

Where in the question is said "comparison"?

Sorry Forlan it was nothing to do with your post it was to do with my past posts. I had an answer in my head that had nothing to do with your post. Excuses!