Charles Green meeting yesterday

Except the debt hasn't even been paid by the SPL yet apparently, and they're keeping hold of cash when it should at least be going to the creditors.

if debt was due to creditors then I'm sure D&P would have chased them for it. IMO CG should pursue legal route SPL & SFA for monies due.

Except the debt hasn't even been paid by the SPL yet apparently, and they're keeping hold of cash when it should at least be going to the creditors.

Give it time, Sports Direct deal happened after all.

except d&p sold the prize money to green so he could sign it over to the SPL.

he doesn't say that every chance he gets for some reason.

another round of moonbeams as the list of previous ones not yet delivered grows ever larger.

Getting the club, have it playing football again, have it on a sound financial footing and not being run be a dictator-like individual ... these are the promises he made and kept. Solid enough moonbeams so far IMHO. Could things have been better or more open? Probably. So far, he's delivered more than enough to sate the hunger of the support for change. What the future holds for us we'll never know ere it happens ... and some stuff will simply not happen overnight.

about 10% probably.

I'm not sure i understand your point.

As for Adidas, he admitted to advance negotiations with them and a couple of other kit manufacturers. If we don't go with them would that be a broken promise, or just the result of a negotiation process where a business decision is taken?

I think charles is keeping the corrupt ones at the SFA and SPL guessing as to his real intentions regarding court action, which is good. But it frustrates the supporters no end if nothing ever materialises. He has to prove his mettle and get these fookers into court, otherwise the support will gradually lose a bit of faith in his word.

say what you mean and mean what you say, otherwise it becomes Whyte-esq bull.

I think charles is keeping the corrupt ones at the SFA and SPL guessing as to his real intentions regarding court action, which is good. But it frustrates the supporters no end if nothing ever materialises. He has to prove his mettle and get these fookers into court, otherwise the support will gradually lose a bit of faith in his word.

say what you mean and mean what you say, otherwise it becomes Whyte-esq bull.

Well, one step at a time. Right now the main step is to make sure that the club is running smoothly (off the field). And I assume he himself wants to make sure that any action taken will be well thought-through, as repercussions could be naughty ... we all know who is running the authorities.

Green could be responsible for world peace and gs would pick up on a negative.

he's probably promised it at one of his sales pitches.

I'm sorry buts entirely factual to say that ever couple of weeks we see one of these threads while much of what was mooted at the previous on remains unfulfilled.