Are we due last season's SPL prize money or not?

Was it coughed up at 9.30am on the day of the Brechin game? Was that the aforementioned blackmail? (tango #9)

it doesn't really matter it was oldco.money anyway. we were never getting it.

Charles likes to make out he's been robbed but its really the creditors that were robbed.

Charles likes to make out he's been robbed but its really the creditors that were robbed.

Let me get this straight (excuse my ignorance)

The SFA in order for us to get membership insist the money goes into the SPL coffers rather than the creditors so that the SFL can then have a vote to decide if we get to play in their league?

Let me get this straight (excuse my ignorance)

The SFA in order for us to get membership insist the money goes into the SPL coffers rather than the creditors so that the SFL can then have a vote to decide if we get to play in their league?

No, we had been voted into the SFL already.

The SPL/SFA made it a requirement that we waive our prize money as a condition for them giving us a membership share which we cannot play without. It all went down on that final day when it was boom or bust for us.

No, we had been voted into the SFL already.

The SPL/SFA made it a requirement that we waive our prize money as a condition for them giving us a membership share which we cannot play without. It all went down on that final day when it was boom or bust for us.

Right I'm slightly getting it but gs said this....

If we weren't getting it anyway, what was the deal?

Probably better gs explains that rather than you Erga, cheers

Right I'm slightly getting it but gs said this....

If we weren't getting it anyway, what was the deal?

Probably better gs explains that rather than you Erga, cheers

it seems to be, I say seems to be because there's a bit of deliberate misinformation going about but it seems like this.

the money was to be left behind in the oldco. d&p insisted on this at one time and criticised tbk for making a claim on it. as such it really should belong to the creditors.

however d&p came out and said they had sold it to green.

green then surrendered it to the SPL.

the whole thing reeks and I'm surprised no creditors have questioned it.

what did they sell the prize money for? I doubt it was the 2.4 million we were due so if not what was going on.

green likes to kid on the SPL robbed it from us but its far more likely they robbed it from the oldco.

I think it's true we were never getting it. They would have withheld it citing the membership was revoked or that we broke rules or something.

CG or D&P would have taken it to court if the SPL withheld the money and that would have meant the money would have been ringfenced, probably for a long time.

The SPL needed this money, CG knew this.. but the SPL knew that CG knew this so used the membership as a gun to his head so he would waive the money which then saved Rangers and saved the SPL.

All of the above may be wrong, but that is basically how I read it at the time.