For all the champions league games he commentates on, clive hardly mentions the EPL.

As compared to cunts like Lawrenson and Pearce who CONTINUALLY focus on premiership based players who are playing at that time.

Again, honestly, I totally disagree with your assessment of Tyldesley. I mean are we talking about the same guy here? Is there another one I don't know about :D

hmm, your making me doubt myself now danny!

in reference to clive I'm talking about games that dont involve ANY english teams- i.e - lyon vs milan in the champions league.

In reference to lawrenson etc - The one stand out from this tournament was when he went "oh theres ronaldinho... hes brazils rooney, but this brazil team have four rooneys" at the brazil vs croatia game.

no... they have four players that are fecking better than rooney. (not debating it - basing it on the fact they have achieved more at all levels).

you must be taking the piss?

listen to those dickheads on bbc scotland rather than our superstar commentators?:mad: the minute i hear sandy clark and mclean i switch off or fall asleep!

i actually don`t mind the commentators but i can see why it would be annoying.

why don`t you all just swtch to crowd noise or turn on the radio?

I have to disagree strongly with this. Tyldesley is as partisan a commentator there is. He's so pro England it's nauseating.

The only commentator ITV have I like is Peter Drury. He does mention English stuff from time to time, but he's incredibly articulate, doesn't sound horribly partisan, and describes the beautiful game in a manner befitting of it.

Agree about Tydlesley he is unbelievably biased even in CL games involving english teams.

But Drury is even worse.

The problem is they think they are just commingtating to England when the ITV and BBC bosses should kick there ass and remind them the hole UK is listening.

Even over here last night it took the english commentator 7 secs into the match to mention 66. Im not sure where we are getting the commentory feeded in from but ive heard him before maybe off Channel 5.

some of us dont have that option on regular tv.

and i have started to turn off the sound at games motson is commentating.

gives me the boak.

I was so glad the England game was on ITV last night, i couldnt have bared listening to Motson talking about Rooney all match.... and then when he came on, he would never have shut up!