Dave King no longer "restraint"

green may well not be the boogey man but i find it hard to take the boardroom version of badge kissing any more seriously than the on field version.

Plenty of foreign or unconnected players have developed genuine love for the club though. So why can it not happen in the boardroom?

Invested to make the team he loves bigger and better. Product was served to to him, wish fulfilled, no money back. Yet, here he is, 14-years on and claims shares et al?

His claim is against Murray not RFC in any shape or form, in fact he did state any monies recovered would go to RFC and not himself (personally I doubt that case will ever proceed but stranger things have happened).

Methinks around the time of the takeover and soon after, King showed up time and again telling the fans to be wary and not to invest and whatnot.

Wise words at the time and ones uttered by a lot more than King himself, even McCoist initially urged fans to refrain from parting with their monies for a considerable period of time.

There not solely smoke without fire.

A decade or so of prosecution without conviction would suggest (much like the link you posted) that there doesn't seem to be much substance to the prosecutors claims, that certainly was the opinion of the Judge who acquitted him.

Do you think he has an utterly clean vest?

Every trade has its' tricks, some tradesmen use them others don't.

That was exactly when?

April 2nd 2011 (perhaps a day or so earlier)

Someone's got to do it.

I'm actually glad you did!

And obviously, the article does not say anything about any future investment, so maybe someone on here with some more insight might know?

King's well known for keeping his cards very close to his chest so I doubt anyone here would be aware of his intentions regarding investing again in RFC, one thing's sure though if he wants 5% this time round he won't have to dig so deep into his pockets!