King wants to invest again at end of season.

Tom English? Zappa edited one of my posts yesterday regarding him...

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?49881-When-lawwell-goes-to-the-dentist....Post #4, I called him a tim c**t, maybe he isn't but he has an agenda I'm not happy about him tbh...Tom English I'm talking about lads just to make things clear.

Sadly, the guy is one of Scotland's top mainstream sports writers 54. Calling him a tim c**t won't bother people here, but I just thought it wasn't really appropriate given that Scottish media folk look in on the forums. As I said on that other thread, it's a rollercoaster of sorts with English. At his high points, he's an educated, knowledgable and reasonably well balanced football writer and pundit, but his low points let him down big time as he slips into spells of pretty nasty Rangers-hating and shit-stirring. Traynor's of pretty much the same mould: All pally pally and nicey nicey one week, then stabbing clubs in the back the following week because his boss is on his back to write some controversial, newspaper-selling back page drivel.

Edited by Zappa

Sadly, the guy is one of Scotland's top mainstream sports writers 54. Calling him a tim c**t won't bother people here, but I just thought it wasn't really appropriate given that Scottish media folk look in on the forums. As I said on that other thread, it's a rollercoaster of sorts with English. At his high points, he's an educated, knowledgable and reasonably well balanced football writer and pundit, but his low points let him down big time as he slips into spells of pretty nasty Rangers-hating and shit-stirring. Traynor's of pretty much the same mould: All pally pally and nicey nicey one week, then stabbing clubs in the back the following week because his boss is on his back to write some controversial, newspaper-selling back page drivel.

Out of all the journos in this nightmare we've been through, his fall from brace has been the worst. He was very well balanced then over night it was as if he got a drink problem and obtained a huge chip on his shoulder.

I unfollowed him ages ago but started to follow him again, not much has changed

I much prefer it to the silence of previous regimes.

I don't understand that.

From Murray ' For every £5 they spend, we will spend £10' to, Whyte shouting about taking everyone to Court.

I would have thought Rangers Supporters would be wary of bombastic language, from anyone associated with Rangers.

I don't understand that.

From Murray ' For every £5 they spend, we will spend £10' to, Whyte shouting about taking everyone to Court.

I would have thought Rangers Supporters would be wary of bombastic language, from anyone associated with Rangers.

I refer to standing up for the club, Murray and Whyte only ever stood up for themselves personally.

Perhaps it means he can run off on the mouth a bit but none of us are perfect.