tomorrows record - bdo to sue tax man.

The point of it was GS was saying Green would be getting investigated by BDO, I assumed you were agreeing with him. I felt that was mistaken because routinely going over the process doesn't mount to an investigation, Green hasn't been accused of any wrong doing (other than on internet forums). They've said a few times their priorities are to recover any remaining monies and investigate the club's financial affairs over the last few years, my impression is that looking at the sale to bring the club out of administration will hardly be a priority.

Green & Co purchasing the assets puts them firmly in BDO's investigations (that's not a slight on Green & Co by any means merely the nature of the beast). BDO have to decide whether the asset sale was at a fair price or not, they may well decide it is equally they may decide it isn't.

I only said what I'd heard about prospectuses, never claimed to be an expert so if you're saying you can lie on them and/or not be transparent then I accept the superior knowledge (i'm not being snidey at all there because I really don't know much about flotations). Is there much point even getting a prospectus?

I never said you can lie in them, however don't expect them to give you the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Probably worth getting one for no other reason than it's another piece of Rangers memorabilia.

i would imagine if rangers were to get compensation it would go into the oldco pot and the first person on that list is the taxman then the rest of the creditors i think it would be better to sue the sfa and the spl for the loss of revenue from european football as they were the ones who jumped the gun and sent us down .

the biggest creditor is now ticketus I suspect.

ticketus / taxman the present club wont benefit green should sue the sfa/spl they were tho ones who deliverd the coup de grac if they would have waited of which i think they had no intention of doing we would still be in the top tier .

these buggers make me angry