Jings - Leggoland

It shows they can look past previous agendas anyway.

actually it just shows they support fan ownership which is why they supported tbk. i would say that they would have supported miller if he had done the same but his offer has with hindsight been shown to be so prosperous that i don't think they would have.

And there you have it. By 'founder members' do you mean people who joined in the first year? What significance is that? How many of the current Board are on FF and how are we a mouthpiece?

Are you seriously asking me what "founder member" means? It means they were the first members of the fledgling organisation, which would suggest they joined in the 1st year, yes. Well deduced. If you think founder membership means nothing, presumably you would have no issue with longstanding RST board members Mark Dingwall, Joanne Percival and Christine Somerville leaving the organisation tomorrow. Yes?

How many of the current board are on FF? No idea, I'm life-banned.When I was last on there, Gordon Dinnie, Percival, Somerville & Dingwall were RST board members. Are they still? Also, Ayrshire Billy Boy, Bearwood Bear, Earl of Leven, David Edgar, Deedle, DylanGer, Bearsden Bear, London Bear, etc are all one-time and some may still be current RST board members. All are active FF users to this day. Who is "we" in your question? FF is a mouthpiece for RST policy in that it's used to spread positive RST stories, primarily by the aforementioned tag-team, many of whom are named above. Even the RST board wouldn't deny this.

Given all the above, are you still denying any link between FF & the RST? Seriously?

Good luck with that.

Are you seriously asking me what "founder member" means? It means they were the first members of the fledgling organisation, which would suggest they joined in the 1st year, yes. Well deduced. If you think founder membership means nothing, presumably you would have no issue with longstanding RST board members Mark Dingwall, Joanne Percival and Christine Somerville leaving the organisation tomorrow. Yes?

How many of the current board are on FF? No idea, I'm life-banned.When I was last on there, Gordon Dinnie, Percival, Somerville & Dingwall were RST board members. Are they still? Also, Ayrshire Billy Boy, Bearwood Bear, Earl of Leven, David Edgar, Deedle, DylanGer, Bearsden Bear, London Bear, etc are all one-time and some may still be current RST board members. All are active FF users to this day. Who is "we" in your question? FF is a mouthpiece for RST policy in that it's used to spread positive RST stories, primarily by the aforementioned tag-team, many of whom are named above. Even the RST board wouldn't deny this.

Given all the above, are you still denying any link between FF & the RST? Seriously?

Good luck with that.

Only three of the people you mention are still on the Board as and I am one of them perhaps I shouldn't comment, although I will. I am on FF but I probably post more on this site. Many of the people you mention haven't been on the Board for years. I've never denied that there was a link to FF, it's natural that would be the case as that's where the RST started. However, anything we put out goes on our own site first and is e-mailed out to members.

Only three of the people you mention are still on the Board as and I am one of them perhaps I shouldn't comment, although I will. I am on FF but I probably post more on this site. Many of the people you mention haven't been on the Board for years. I've never denied that there was a link to FF, it's natural that would be the case as that's where the RST started. However, anything we put out goes on our own site first and is e-mailed out to members.

I was banned in March and they were all regular users then, apart from possibly one or two.

If your serious contention is that any one of Edgar, Leven, Deedle, Dylan, Dingwall or Dinnie "has not been an FF user for years", I would say you're being a whole lot less than truthful. I may not use the site any more but I know who still posts.

all that surety about ff from someone who admitts they can't access it.

well I can and I see plenty of rst criticism.

Do you now? Take screens-shots of one such thread to prove your point in that case but be quick or the ban hammer will strike.

The reason for my surety is because I'm right. If you say otherwise, point out the mistakes in my post.