Jings - Leggoland

I was banned in March and they were all regular users then, apart from possibly one or two.

If your serious contention is that any one of Edgar, Leven, Deedle, Dylan, Dingwall or Dinnie "has not been an FF user for years", I would say you're being a whole lot less than truthful. I may not use the site any more but I know who still posts.

I was talking about the RST Board, not the forum.

Do you now? Take screens-shots of one such thread to prove your point in that case but be quick or the ban hammer will strike.

The reason for my surety is because I'm right. If you say otherwise, point out the mistakes in my post.

your post was utterly unreflective of ff. its far easier to disagree with the rst on ff than it is to agree with them on rm for example.

of course if you spout the kind of nonsense that's routinely spouted elsewhere it will be challenged. I mean I've seen rst threads on other sites descend into rampant homophobia. that won't be allowed on ff and quite rightly so.

Edited by the gunslinger

How does an annual subs revenue amount of £13.6k for this year constitute a "30% increase in membership"?

Are you saying the figure was previously 1047 active members?

very close to that from what I can see. its all on the rst site.

Edited by the gunslinger

Well I have to say this is all very heartening. FF now encourages open and frank debate on the RST, there's no tag-team stamping out anti-RST threads and membership is up 30% year on year.

Happy days indeed for the RST. You must all be very proud.

I am one of those RST 'founder' members (joined in year 1) and I am a life member. I am not a board member and have never been a board member. I post of here from time to time, RM a bit more and FF quite a lot. On FF, I have openly disagreed with Mark Dingwall, and have had a couple of not very nice run-ins with a couple of others (specifically over the initial Parks consortium). I have been critical of the RST when I thought it was merited and supportive too. Due to my professional credentials I have also been approached by members of the FF board, including MD, for my thoughts on various matters. I am neither a cheer-leader nor an 'oppositionist'. At no time have I ever been threatened with a banning from FF or any of the other sites.

I quite like Gersnet because the discussion tends to be more thoughtful and polite. You cannot have a discussion about the RST on RM because you will be quickly shouted down by the anti-Dingwall clique. I swear that Neil Lennon gets better treatment on RM than Dingwall. What makes FF different is that there are simply a lot more posters. That makes maintaining the thread of the discussion difficult.

whats rm like these days with the rst. still lies, half truths, bans, homophobia and jilted lovers?

I avoid any RST threads over there. I have better things to do with my life than reading the same people making the same whining noises about MD.

I avoid any RST threads over there. I have better things to do with my life than reading the same people making the same whining noises about MD.

Quite right. Stay here and read banned and hurting ex-posters bitching about RM instead.