Jings - Leggoland

you see to summarise this is it.

the rst put out racist banners. - truth is they didn't and the banners weren't racist anyway.

then we have the accusation that mark dingwall is somehow making out of the rst with no detail or evidence. ou cant even argue against that its so utterly vague.

then its the notion that the rst membership despite a 30% rise is being held back by marks involvement. again no evidence and its hard to see how the reasoning is even arrived at.

and you can point these things out till your blue in the face but the only thing thats certain is in a few months we will be here again with the same unsupportable accusations being made.

at least this thread has the input from bluedell, shorerbear, brahim and plgsarmy on the rules for refunds which seems to boil down to the rules being stretched but for all the right reasons. that at least comes down to each individuals view on how rigidly rules should be followed. personally i have no problem breaking the rules if its the right thing to do. but i know some see that as a path to anarchy.

Having read all of this on two forums over and over without any proof, I've watched posters froth at the mouth, repeating themselves over and over, I cannot take this seriously.

More.......tinfoil-hat.jpg

The day I get wind of any ACTUAL wrongdoing with solid proof I will run to the relevant authorities. That's a guarantee!

you see to summarise this is it.

the rst put out racist banners. - truth is they didn't and the banners weren't racist anyway.

then we have the accusation that mark dingwall is somehow making out of the rst with no detail or evidence. ou cant even argue against that its so utterly vague.

then its the notion that the rst membership despite a 30% rise is being held back by marks involvement. again no evidence and its hard to see how the reasoning is even arrived at.

and you can point these things out till your blue in the face but the only thing thats certain is in a few months we will be here again with the same unsupportable accusations being made.

at least this thread has the input from bluedell, shorerbear, brahim and plgsarmy on the rules for refunds which seems to boil down to the rules being stretched but for all the right reasons. that at least comes down to each individuals view on how rigidly rules should be followed. personally i have no problem breaking the rules if its the right thing to do. but i know some see that as a path to anarchy.

The banners were organised on a web-site owned by an RST board member.

The banners were/are racist despite your continued weak denials.

Mr Dingwall may or may not be making money from RST initiatvies but the perception among huge swathes of the support is that he is doing so. Hence my questioning the wisdom of his continued involvement.

A 30% YOY rise in membership is hugely impressive. I look forward to next year's accounts showing a similar rise.

We may well discuss these matters in weeks/months to come. I certainly won't stop doing so just because you happen to disagree with me.

Having read all of this on two forums over and over without any proof, I've watched posters froth at the mouth, repeating themselves over and over, I cannot take this seriously.

More.......tinfoil-hat.jpg

The day I get wind of any ACTUAL wrongdoing with solid proof I will run to the relevant authorities. That's a guarantee!

but he must be skimming money off the top hes been there for years.

Yes they might, to which I could say, "What do you mean? It's just a number."

Would you buy that? No?

Well neither do I buy the weak denials of the meaning behind the "Yanks No Thanks" banner.

In all honesty I find neither your username nor the banners to be offensive but then I'm not out looking for something to be offended at.