Jings - Leggoland

Thanks for the answers! My views, as requested:

VB: no group should ever threaten other Rangers fans. It's simply doing our enemies' work for them. I'll have no part of that. But several of the most die-hard Rangers fans I've ever met are on VB and I know the site has a place, reflecting the more hardline wing of the Rangers support.

RM: a "curate's egg" of a site. Several good threads and a lot of anger-fuelled rants. I would say it seems to be populated almost exclusively by banned FFers, many of whom tell wholly believable tales of being banned for the most minor infractions.

The Assembly: a spoiler group set up by the club to spike the guns of the fledgling Trust. I don't know their top guys but all I can say is Andy Kerr was absurdly irresponsible last year and Ross Blyth made a total dick of himself on Real Radio when he obediently read SDM's prepared script to attack the RST's We Deserve Better campaign. An irrelevance.

The Association: I can't help, err, associating this group with their rather hapless spokesman, John MacMillan. I know more about NARSA, where I have friends, but whom I feel can allow themselves to be too easily influenced by their proximity to senior figures at the club, such as Bain.

BTW if it was you who suggested we might share a cold beer, the answer is any time. :-)

Cheers.

Hope you're buying first.:)

i know john macmillan personally and hes anything other than hapless. quite the opposite in fact. the writer would do well to bugger off with his narrow minded opinions.

such slanderous remarks should be removed from our site along with 3909 04

i know john macmillan personally and hes anything other than hapless. quite the opposite in fact. the writer would do well to bugger off with his narrow minded opinions.

such slanderous remarks should be removed from our site along with 3909 04

Seeing as you know him, could you please ask him to stop speaking to journalists in the name of Rangers supporters?

Thanks.

Thanks also for your answers. I respect the effort you personally have put into the Trust over the years and I wish you nothing but the best.

Thank you for that. Perhaps if you are near the WRC on Saturday you could get Shorerdbear to buy you a pint. Mine is a Coke - diet of course.

Seeing as you know him, could you please ask him to stop speaking to journalists in the name of Rangers supporters?

Thanks.

John is a lovely man, an absolute gentleman but sometimes he can seem a bit out of touch, especially amongst the online community.