[POLL] Dundee Utd Boycott

There are three ways to pay back Dundee Utd. for the vindictiveness and venom they have shown us:

1. Don't give them any of our money

2. Take half of their money

3. Dump them out the cup

Now that is the best pay back!.

The SFA will side with them if we boycott the game and I can see a ruling being made that they don't have to give us a penny.

that wouldn't surprise me zappa, they can do what they want it seems by making up new rules for us when it suits them why stop now. maybe a higher organisation can stop them from doing that though?

The SFA will side with them if we boycott the game and I can see a ruling being made that they don't have to give us a penny.

That is something that could end up in court especially if Rangers do not endorse any boycott.

that wouldn't surprise me zappa, they can do what they want it seems by making up new rules for us when it suits them why stop now. maybe a higher organisation can stop them from doing that though?

Not sure what a higher authority could do Johnny. As bossy said though, if our club don't endorse the boycott, then we'd be in a strong position, but as Bears said, if the club accept & take the ticket allocation, then the tickets will sell.

I really can't see how the SFA can do anything due to fans not buying tickets. Let's not get worked up about something which just isn't going to happen.

(If the SFA stole money from our club for our fans boycotting the game, I'd say, 'Oi! SFA! No!')

no doubt we should refuse tickets. i will be disgusted if our club takes its allocation.

That's the only way for it to work. Club refuses the allocation and we don't take any support, but the club will be losing cash and we'll be leaving the team high and dry up there. They'll have to play out the fixture in front of thousands of scummy Arabs with no backing.

Queen of the South put us out at Ibrox against a partisan crowd. I still remember Leeds vividly. It could be a good learning experience for the youngsters as you shouldn't rely 100% on having a huge support behind you. It won't always be there. And when if return whatever the new top league will be, there will be plenty of boycotts at away grounds.