IPO prospectus out this week.

Wow! no shit Sherlock!

I've over 25 years experience investing in the market, winning some losing some, pray tell what's your particular experience in that field?

I've never claimed to have such experience, I'm 20 years old.

Doesn't mean I can't question what comes across as perpetual skepticism and negativity from yourself.

I've never claimed to have such experience, I'm 20 years old.

Doesn't mean I can't question what comes across as perpetual skepticism and negativity from yourself.

You're confusing caution with scepticism and reality with negativity, you'll realise that once you get longer in the tooth.

Of course you're welcome to disprove my caution by listing the record of long term shareholder gain and the successful long term health of companies that Charles Green has been associated with.

The floor's yours.

You're confusing caution with scepticism and reality with negativity, you'll realise that once you get longer in the tooth.

Of course you're welcome to disprove my caution by listing the record of long term shareholder gain and the successful long term health of companies that Charles Green has been associated with.

The floor's yours.

I know enough about business to know that the success or lack of it wouldn't have to equal it all being Green's fault, and a football club is very different from any other business anyway.

Caution is fine but I suppose I associate caution with being balanced and still giving due credit. I don't think you've ever said one good word about Green.

I know enough about business to know that the success or lack of it wouldn't have to equal it all being Green's fault, and a football club is very different from any other business anyway.

Ok let's look at the previous football club he floated off, floated for 60p he departs a few months later with the shares at 35p they are subsequently de-listed at 6p. A 90% destruction of shareholder value is not something to applaud really, is it? But I'm sure you have a long list of examples to counteract that particular achievement of Greens.

Caution is fine but I suppose I associate caution with being balanced and still giving due credit. I don't think you've ever said one good word about Green.

You only see what you want to see then, I've said on many occasions Green is far from stupid just watch how he gets out of any share "lock in" arrangement (doctors line perhaps?), also said before he was clever by taking payment in shares thus paying only cgt at 28% rather than 45% + NICs.

He certainly wasn't stupid when he set up the deal to buy the club without him or his investors having to risk so much as a single penny.

Be interesting to see if all the investors are parting with actual cash or just swapping debt for equity.