Rival fans want Gers cup tickets

Dundee United have been inundated with requests from fans of clubs across Scotland looking to buy boycotted Rangers Scottish Cup-tie tickets (writes Liam Kennedy).

With the Ibrox club look all set to reject their allocation for the February fifth-round fixture, Tannadice may well be full even without the travelling Gers.

http://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/output/2012/12/05/sportstory1.0.shtm

HA!HA!, here to see the Rangers, you're only here to see the Rangers, fucking muppets won't even go and support their own teams, fucking loving it:ns:

Haha good luck with that. In all seriousness though I think Utd will sell more tickets than they usually do to home supporters but it won't be enough to fill their stadium. Problem is for other fans is that if we continue to boycott, which I think we should, are the fans of other clubs going to contiunally club together to help our sides out? I think we all know the answer to that one.

Average SPL attendances are down quite a bit from what I read on FF today, there's no way other fans will go give other club/s money when they aren't giving their own any, and especially if they are giving us money as well :)

Guest DietofWorms
What a lot of pish,they can't even go and watch their own team but will fund scumdee utd,there is no way these twats are going to go to this game it's all just hot air

Indeed. It'll be the same type of tadgers that were spouting all their pish in the 'no to newco' nonsense...tits that don't even go to games.