Rangers share offer prospectus (PDF) 122pages.

Am i missing something on the staff costs....CG has been going on about 7 million wage bill a lot but the staff costs listed are 3.5mill for only 3 months. Its actually less than 3 months too though because the transfer took place on the 15th June.

So that would suggest a wage bill of over 14million per year???

staff wage bill perhaps. we are big business and employ alot of people.

Laughable prospectus. Your average football supporter isnt going to wade through all that, and will just trust Green and co at face value. So in that respect, mission accomplished. Having had a cursory glance at it, I wouldnt trust that mob as far as I could throw them. Double dunt of wages, plus shares for winning a pub league? ?? haha, good one charlie. Massive fee's for arranging shady loans is probaly just the tip of the iceberg with this mob. Wait until next year when our accounts are showing payments for "managemet services", etc.

Continued backing of Green and his merry men is handing the league on a plate to them for a generation. When will we wake up and smell the coffee, again?? Maybe when he is sat in the Bahamas with his £2m payoff, and almost £1m a year salary in his hip, we will realise he is at it.

In three years time we will be back in the spl, or whatever it's called, potless, and Greenless.

Laughable prospectus. Your average football supporter isnt going to wade through all that, and will just trust Green and co at face value. So in that respect, mission accomplished. Having had a cursory glance at it, I wouldnt trust that mob as far as I could throw them. Double dunt of wages, plus shares for winning a pub league? ?? haha, good one charlie. Massive fee's for arranging shady loans is probaly just the tip of the iceberg with this mob. Wait until next year when our accounts are showing payments for "managemet services", etc.

Continued backing of Green and his merry men is handing the league on a plate to them for a generation. When will we wake up and smell the coffee, again?? Maybe when he is sat in the Bahamas with his £2m payoff, and almost £1m a year salary in his hip, we will realise he is at it.

In three years time we will be back in the spl, or whatever it's called, potless, and Greenless.

Here you are to ruin another forum then.

the-sting-newman-redford.jpg

you might have a point regardless of how hard that is for some to take. shooting from the hip. i welcome your honesty and to the point attitude.

Here you are to ruin another forum then.

Since when was telling the truth "ruining a forum"? I suppose you think him and his sidekick deserve double wages for winning a formality? £3m he will make this year alone. No bad eh for a few rousing speeches.

Since when was telling the truth "ruining a forum"? I suppose you think him and his sidekick deserve double wages for winning a formality? £3m he will make this year alone. No bad eh for a few rousing speeches.

i find the bonus thing for winning, as you say a formality, disgusting. i really do. it is scandalous and still some fans think he is greatest thing to happen to us in years.

Your form of the truth involves no form of balance, and is filled with insults and arrogance. You got banned on RM and even managed to annoy Follow follow, the most sceptical website about Green.

This forum isn't likely to tolerate your style for very long so I'd recommend toning it down, it is possible to sensibly air concerns.