Rangers share offer prospectus (PDF) 122pages.

Since when was telling the truth "ruining a forum"? I suppose you think him and his sidekick deserve double wages for winning a formality? £3m he will make this year alone. No bad eh for a few rousing speeches.

I'm no fan of green but the bonus is for getting out of the sfl. that's 3 leagues to win.

i find the bonus thing for winning, as you say a formality, disgusting. i really do. it is scandalous and still some fans think he is greatest thing to happen to us in years.

It's for promotion out of the SFL, not just the third.

You think another man in charge of recent times would have backed up the fans on boycotting Dundee Hibernian? I'd say Ally's wages are more concerning than Green's bonuses.

i find the bonus thing for winning, as you say a formality, disgusting. i really do. it is scandalous and still some fans think he is greatest thing to happen to us in years.

It's worded as a bonus to make it look like they arent pulling much wages, but if you tot it all up, it's close on a million for them both, which on paper looks a lot more dramatic. It's this sort of thing that annoys me about him. Treating us as if we are idiots. I'm sure it's just a tax avoidance thing mind, which makes it worse, considering. Do we really need a CEO and whatever ahmed is, earning close on a million a year in these leagues?

As much as I hate to crtiisise Walter, what exactly is he there for? Telling green old Rangers stories after hours for 50k a year? Getting him onboard was just another cynical ploy to help the share issue. Cant really blame Walter, who wouldnt turn down 50k a year for doing literally nothing.

No doubt backing up our fans on Tannadice was just another 'cynical ploy' in your eyes.

Ally will be an idiot for buying shares as well.

What will he do if it's a draw at tannadice? Boycott Ibrox? They will make thousands more for a game at Ibrox, than they ever could from a home tie. Refusing tickets is a ridiculous thing for our club to get involved in.

Who said Ally "bought" his shares? Green seems to be throwing them about like christmas presents.

What will he do if it's a draw at tannadice? Boycott Ibrox? They will make thousands more for a game at Ibrox, than they ever could from a home tie. Refusing tickets is a ridiculous thing for our club to get involved in.

Why? Everyone can buy tickets for the came via any seller or via Dundee United normally. We simply do not offer them our services. We still get 40% from any sold ticket. As for a possible replay at Ibrox ... so what? They like any other team have taken 40% of our supporters money away from these games for decades, laughing all the way. If they laugh a little louder this time, so be it. The financial end result is the same.

And in case you did not notice it: it was the supporters' wish to boycott the game at Tannadice, not just Green's idea.

Who said Ally "bought" his shares? Green seems to be throwing them about like christmas presents.

I take it you are one of the more active anti-Green campaigners?