Rangers share offer prospectus (PDF) 122pages.

No balance, insults, arrogance at insisting this opinion is the truth which can't be disputed.

If you like comeoffit's posting style I'm surprised at you FS.

This is almost slander, lol. I had many a debate with you without insulting you, and many other posters. People like you provide the balance in these situations, no need for it to come from my side. I rarely state my opinion as the truth, but I might state the truth, as the truth. Sadly this doesnt go down too well with the hard of thinking.

It is, but isn't it also supposed to work both ways?

Of course, I believe I stick to it generally even if I can get a bit emotional.

And I never try and declare my views as 'the truth', the possibility is there that Green could make me look like a fool for backing him in the future.

This is almost slander, lol. I had many a debate with you without insulting you, and many other posters. People like you provide the balance in these situations, no need for it to come from my side. I rarely state my opinion as the truth, but I might state the truth, as the truth. Sadly this doesnt go down too well with the hard of thinking.

I like to see balance from individuals, I can admit negatives about Green like he gets carried away when talking sometimes, and I've admitted in this very thread dividends are not ideal from our perspective.

You on the other hand seem to cast iron guarantee Green is bad and everything he does is to be mocked. Is there not one thing about him you can admit is a positive, like being more vocal than previous owners, and clearly having a high work ethic?

Looks like this board has attracted a new troll.

That's pretty funny considering a whopping 25% of the posts on this thread are by one poster and another is very close behind him (neither of whom are the new chap).

Brilliant business model, pity we needed to match the likes of Real Madrid in Europe to help pay the deposit.

Of course, you much prefer the green plan of having the support paying the deposit, and the purchase price, as in the cva route. An £8.5m loan to be paid back by 2020 with undisclosed interest. Do you think Murray or Kennedy would have got their money back that they were prepared to put up? Green invested nothing of his own money. Absolutely nothing. He lent himself £5.5m to buy us. Great stuff.

Of course, I believe I stick to it generally even if I can get a bit emotional.

That's just the joy of youth, savour it while you can!

And I never try and declare my views as 'the truth', the possibility is there that Green could make me look like a fool for backing him in the future.

The worst that will happen is you'll have internet egg on your internet face, not worth increasing your blood pressure for.

That's pretty funny considering a whopping 25% of the posts on this thread are by one poster and another is very close behind him (neither of whom are the new chap).

It is not about numbers of posts, but those who stirr it up. (And in no-time we will hear the usual defences being thrown about, topped by free speech and all that.) But we digress from the topic and I for one don't want to do any more feeding today.

Of course, you much prefer the green plan of having the support paying the deposit, and the purchase price, as in the cva route. An £8.5m loan to be paid back by 2020 with undisclosed interest. Do you think Murray or Kennedy would have got their money back that they were prepared to put up? Green invested nothing of his own money. Absolutely nothing. He lent himself £5.5m to buy us. Great stuff.
I certainly don't believe rugby man Kennedy would have been doing everything out of the goodness of his heart.

The business models are irrelevant because they tried to get us on the cheap. They had every right to try that of course but it certainly puts me off the whole 'wish we had these true blue rangers men' stuff.