Rangers share offer prospectus (PDF) 122pages.

We don't know his personal financial situation or his appetite for investment. It is all speculation. He may choose to buy shares or he may not. In other companies, 'insiders' regularly buy and sell shares. It is often a good indication of how they view the future of the business.

So, rather than making speculative statements of 'he will' or 'he will not', I suggest that we wait and see.

What he said about taking up the slack was an outright lie. If for example, the support only invest £1m, is he really going to pull the other £9m or so? No need to wait and see, he's talking shite.

What he said about taking up the slack was an outright lie. If for example, the support only invest £1m, is he really going to pull the other £9m or so? No need to wait and see, he's talking shite.

I think we will just have to wait and see what happens.

The original float was only meant to be for £20 million , it was and is over subscribed by the financial institutions , it was then decided to raise the amount to £27 million to allow fans to buy shares , if the fans dont take up any shares then the financial institutions will get the shares they subscribed for which is £24 million, if no fans bought any shares the most he would have to pay out is £3million

Although I'd hope the same people refusing to buy don't preach about fan ownership.

That's a good one that. I think about seventy percent of the posts on this thread are from three people who aren't investing and you're one of them.

That's a good one that. I think about seventy percent of the posts on this thread are from three people who aren't investing and you're one of them.

And i've never talked much about fan ownership, consider it unrealistic in this climate.

I did outline why I won't be investing mind you, at least a couple of people on here have indicated they have the spare cash but don't want to get shares because of doubts about the ownership.