Rangers share offer prospectus (PDF) 122pages.

The time of year was what stopped me buying into Murray's share issue - but looking back I saved a bit of money there. This year I have enough savings but I can see my money just disappearing into the pockets of the early investors.

I don't mind the value of my shares disappearing naturally if all the money goes towards making Rangers great again but I can't help feeling like this is just a get rich quick scheme.

It shouldn't have been this way. All it took was a rich Rangers fan to do what Green did, then sell the club fully to the fans while bowing out and taking say £1m for his trouble. That's the lifetime earnings of many fans.

I can see the fat cats leaching off our club for years to come and I don't like it. Maybe the banks are right and you need to give huge bonuses in order to get your company to the highest level but it really sticks in my craw.

Business these days really does look like a pyramid system which huge earnings for those at the top while the rest are screwed - even more so when you replace customers with fans.

I want to invest in Rangers Football Club but not in a scheme where the protagonists are quoted as seeking to "make huge amounts of money" [CG].

It will probably deny Rangers some working capital but I think I'm going to be business like myself and wait till the share price drops post issue and buy some then. The club won't get new money but as someone once said, someone bought those shares to start with on the premise they could sell them on and so the money has been paid.

Who would by a new car without the second hand market? That's why low depreciating cars are more attractive and by buying used you are still propping up the business of the manufacturer.

A wee question for everybody , I`m genuinely curious ... If you wanted to float a company on the stock market and could do so at any time , what would be the worst week of the year to do it ? .

I've got a car to sell if anyone wants to buy it... really! Don't think I'll advertise till after Christmas.

The time of year was what stopped me buying into Murray's share issue - but looking back I saved a bit of money there. This year I have enough savings but I can see my money just disappearing into the pockets of the early investors.

I don't mind the value of my shares disappearing naturally if all the money goes towards making Rangers great again but I can't help feeling like this is just a get rich quick scheme.

It shouldn't have been this way. All it took was a rich Rangers fan to do what Green did, then sell the club fully to the fans while bowing out and taking say £1m for his trouble. That's the lifetime earnings of many fans.

I can see the fat cats leaching off our club for years to come and I don't like it. Maybe the banks are right and you need to give huge bonuses in order to get your company to the highest level but it really sticks in my craw.

Business these days really does look like a pyramid system which huge earnings for those at the top while the rest are screwed - even more so when you replace customers with fans.

I want to invest in Rangers Football Club but not in a scheme where the protagonists are quoted as seeking to "make huge amounts of money" [CG].

It will probably deny Rangers some working capital but I think I'm going to be business like myself and wait till the share price drops post issue and buy some then. The club won't get new money but as someone once said, someone bought those shares to start with on the premise they could sell them on and so the money has been paid.

Who would by a new car without the second hand market? That's why low depreciating cars are more attractive and by buying used you are still propping up the business of the manufacturer.

It's been outlined all the IPO money goes into the club so unless that's a bare faced lie...

I'm aware there are possible dividends in the future but you're referring to the share issue cash in particular here.

How do you create millions of pounds worth of shares out of nothing? The money may be spent on the club (although that is pretty vague) but instead of owning that share in the club that you put in, a big part of your fair share will go to someone else. It's a bit like walking into Dragon's den and asking for £250k for a 5% share in your fledgling company in an sector that usually makes a loss.

It's been outlined all the IPO money goes into the club so unless that's a bare faced lie...

You keep mentioning this obvious point without looking at it beyond it going in. Of course the money will go into the club, it's how much of it stays in the club/gets invested in the club and how much comes back out into the new owners (and their associates) pockets (or own companies?) that's got some people concerned. Nobody is saying the money is going to be going in the front door and straight out the back, but it's certainly going to be leaving the club again and it's where it goes that's the issue.

I'm aware there are possible dividends in the future but you're referring to the share issue cash in particular here.

It also earmarked a not insubstantial wedge in respect to board remuneration and potential bonuses considering we're on target to make a loss of circa £3.5m this season then it's beyond doubt that some of the IPO money is earmarked to satisfy the remuneration and bonuses.