Tom English: Painting Rangers as innocent defies reality

What an entirely pointless OP.

Rangers fans are boycotting Tannadice and that's ok but remember that Whyte caused oldcos demise...??

It seems to me that Toms missing the point?

Exactly!

Whyte's actions did indeed lead to breaking point.

It set off a chain reaction which, in my opinion, was dealt with as best as it could be, albeit with many twists and turns along the way.

Along that journey, many other clubs did their damnedest to kill us off when, as we witnessed with the English FA and Pompey, "sporting integrity" should have meant they would have tried to help us.

Quite simple really.

Charles Green has used his business acumen to put us back on an even keel, what's wrong with that?

He would be failing his responsibilities it he hadn't.

I can't see what Mr. English's problem is.

I can only deduce where it's coming from.

I hate celtic with a passion, therefore can only see everything they do as being cynical, nasty and in their own self interest.

Ipso facto, Mr. English must presume everything Rangers do is the same.

Exactly!

Whyte's actions did indeed lead to breaking point.

It set off a chain reaction which, in my opinion, was dealt with as best as it could be, albeit with many twists and turns along the way.

Along that journey, many other clubs did their damnedest to kill us off when, as we witnessed with the English FA and Pompey, "sporting integrity" should have meant they would have tried to help us.

Quite simple really.

Charles Green has used his business acumen to put us back on an even keel, what's wrong with that?

He would be failing his responsibilities it he hadn't.

I can't see what Mr. English's problem is.

I can only deduce where it's coming from.

I hate celtic with a passion, therefore can only see everything they do as being cynical, nasty and in their own self interest.

Ipso facto, Mr. English must presume everything Rangers do is the same.

English can't or won't be objective when writing about Rangers, his reporting is subjective because of his dislike for us and he is a Celtic man. Always a bad combination when pretending to be coming from a neutral standpoint. That's why the standard of Sports writing is so dire in Scotland, Partisan Politics before factual reporting.