Step Up And Pay For The Future Of Rangers

Guest billmcmurdo

If the uptake is positive the fee will hopefully be waived for members investing via the community share scheme. Basically, there could be enough cash in the bank from membership subs to let the RST trade for years without the fee. Nothing set in stone but that's the thinking.

It's a shame you didn't manage to get something concrete worked out on that front mate because if you had been able to tell people they didn't need to pay the RST's yearly subscription in order to invest it would have added value and attractiveness to your pitch!

10 days at £50k per day is £500k, that would be shambolic.

Have you checked for the accuracy of the £50k figure?

I was #923 on the RST site when I bought yesterday evening. I was surprised that I was such a low number, so it sounds like neither the Capita route, nor the RST are setting the heather on fire...

Can't believe that I've taken the plunge to invest just days before Chrstmas and the Capita site won't accept credit cards. Only debit cards i.e. instant cash. I'm raging as I can't do it in time now! Is there any way of investing with credit card?

Can't believe that I've taken the plunge to invest just days before Chrstmas and the Capita site won't accept credit cards. Only debit cards i.e. instant cash. I'm raging as I can't do it in time now! Is there any way of investing with credit card?

Withdraw the cash from a machine with your credit card deposit the money in your account and use your debit card.

Withdraw the cash from a machine with your credit card deposit the money in your account and use your debit card.

Will have to do that but the minute you lift cash with a credit card the interest just starts to go 'ke-ching' until you clear it. The interest rate for drawing cash on mine would choke a horse!

The Community Share scheme can accept credit cards.