they really do not have an ounce of shame

If it was your kid in that situation, who was handed a Starbucks coffee, a Kindle Fire HD and some Falafel by Neil Lemmon.....would you refuse it, knowing that your sick kid would be heartbroken????

No I wouldn't; nor am I suggesting that GOS should have refused anything.

My point is that far from being congratulated on the gesture Celtic should be disdained for it since their reasons for making it were entirely self serving.

As the man whose birthday we're celebrating next week says:

â??Therefore, when you do a charitable deed, do not sound a trumpet before you as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory from men. Assuredly, I say to you, they have their reward. But when you do a charitable deed, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, that your charitable deed may be in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will Himself reward you openly.â?

I've moved this thread into the Footie Chat section. It's purely a thread started about Celtic, so doesn't belong in the Rangers Chat section of the forum.

Please post any future threads about Celtic in the Footie Chat forum, not Rangers Chat.

Thanks! :tu::)