£10 million for new players

It really is, I used to think I was hard on Ally etc but I at least try and give him a break while things are going ok.

The perpetual perpetual about anything Green does, says, eats is tiresome.

why? that is just stupid. are you not man enough to stand by your convictions?

whos going off on one about green now?

why? that is just stupid. are you not man enough to stand by your convictions?

whos going off on one about green now?

Nothing to do with that, Ally is on the way to gaining promotion comfortably right now so there's no chance of him even deserving to lose his job at the moment, even if I have long term doubts.

Green is clearly doing well at the moment considering the money he's raised etc, even if there are long term doubts. Hissy fits over naming rights are pointless as well when all he's said is it would be considered.

Nothing to do with that, Ally is on the way to gaining promotion comfortably right now so there's no chance of him even deserving to lose his job at the moment, even if I have long term doubts.

Green is clearly doing well at the moment considering the money he's raised etc, even if there are long term doubts. Hissy fits over naming rights are pointless as well when all he's said is it would be considered.

any of us could gave gained promotion comfortably for crying out loud. it isnt an achievement to shout about. its a given.

hes talking well. we dont know for sure what he is actually doing, or planning.

naming rights are a certainty, fans need to accept it, i have but i aint happy about it. its going to happen and there is nothing any of us can do about it. anyway to make money will be looked at.

just wait until we start getting offers for players, then we will know more about mr green!

why? are you not man enough to stand by your convictions?

Yeh you're ALL man. Do you realise how easy it is to be negative about everything in life. It actually doesn't take hard work at all. What needs a little bit of guts and gumption (being a man if you like) is making an effort to look for the postives in life even if they are not all that easy to see. You know the glass being half full and all that. That takes work but comes with rewards. Being down on everything takes no work and comes with no rewards.

Let me ask you a question? Lets take Mr Struth for example as someone we all revere - who would you say he had most in common with in his outlook and philosophy in life or even toward Rangers? You or STB (whose manhood you seem to be questioning) ? I think we know the answer.

Yeh you're ALL man. Do you realise how easy it is to be negative about everything in life. It actually doesn't take hard work at all. What needs a little bit of guts and gumption (being a man if you like) is making an effort to look for the postives in life even if they are not all that easy to see. You know the glass being half full and all that. That takes work but comes with rewards. Being down on everything takes no work and comes with no rewards.

Let me ask you a question? Lets take Mr Struth for example as someone we all revere - who would you say he had most in common with in his outlook and philosophy in life or even toward Rangers? You or STB (whose manhood you seem to be questioning) ? I think we know the answer.

you mean deluding yourself. no thanks. i prefer to look in the mirror and if i dont like what i see i say so!

no i am not!!!! stb is a good guy, a very nice guy, he just has a bit too much faith in charlie.