I predict a riot - Green blasts United ticket sales plan

Personal insults when you have no argument. I can see why they made you a mod. I'm far from little or mixed up. I form my opinion on what i see happening, not by what a cheerleader says.

You can see all this happening can you, pity you didn't see what was coming when it came to your hero Sir Minty or were your future predictions a little cloudy then.

Don't worry GA once Charlie leaves comeoffit will throw money at the club to let us spend big, oh wait a minute by his admission he hardly went before Charlie took over,just the sort of fan we need ,all talk no action

I've thrown more money at Rangers than CG ever will. So has everyone else. He only takes out.

Edited by ComeOffit

Personal insults when you have no argument. I can see why they made you a mod. I'm far from little or mixed up. I form my opinion on what i see happening, not by what a cheerleader says.

Lol. Someone who holds bizarre views is clearly the only person capable of thinking for themselves. Have you considered that a lot of people have come to the same view not because of being led by some cheerleader but because it is the common sense decision to make. A bit arrogant and dismissive of other people to suggest they are not capable of thinking for themselves.

You can see all this happening can you, pity you didn't see what was coming when it came to your hero Sir Minty or were your future predictions a little cloudy then.

You dont know my opinions or what I thought would happen, pre whyte. I could see this coming the day mojo walked through our front door, and so many of us bent over and accepted it. Our support is a different animal now, compared to what it once was. We have "customers" now, not Rangers fans. Most of us will swallow any old shite.

I've thown more money at Rangers than CG ever will. So has everyone else. He only takes out.

Have you generated more money for the club? I must have missed the share issue you got of the ground when everybody said it had no chance.

I await the predictable, but the bonus payments and the free shares its just not fair.

Lol. Someone who holds bizarre views is clearly the only person capable of thinking for themselves. Have you considered that a lot of people have come to the same view not because of being led by some cheerleader but because it is the common sense decision to make. A bit arrogant and dismissive of other people to suggest they are not capable of thinking for themselves.

I'm happy for people to disagree with me, without me insulting them. If you cant discredit the argument, discredit the author. Works well on the internet.